Favors through Disney?

alexdrovna

a dream is a wish your heart makes
Hi! I am having a custom wedding this coming September. My planning session is in April, but I have a quick question. Does DFTW offer favors that you can purchase through them?

Just curious...

Thanks!!

Yes, they do. They have castles, Mickey and Minnie's, Mickey ears, and chocolate name cards etc. Here is a picture.. it's not the best but you can make out some of them.
46465.jpg

we were going to do mickey head chocolate lollipops with our names and date on them, but at $5 ea. for 130 people...we decided to do our own favors...

FTW has some really great ones, I'm sure you will find something you like! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the photo and info! This really helps!!

We had wanted to do something chocolate because everyone is travelling and the last thing they need is something else to pack.

We had an Intimate, but I went with the chocolate bridal Mickey & Minnie. I had 5 dark chocolate and 5 milk and I think back in 2005 they were $4 each. My guests all said they were delicious - I'm not a chocolate person so mine is still in my fridge :rotfl: They tied them with ribbon in our wedding colors. This picture doesn't do them justic but it's the only one I have - they were really cute!

47b5cf23b3127cce98548bd28b4500000007108AYsnLJk0aNv

We chose the chocolate place cards. They will be dark chocolate with white writing. In the top corner, there will be a white chocolate "button" with a picture of the castle on it, and the table number for that guest. You can choose whatever image you want for the picture, as well as the color of the chocolate. We liked it b/c our guests can eat their favor w/o having to worry about bringing it back home. They will be costing us $6/favor.
HTH! :thumbsup2

We chose the chocolate place cards. They will be dark chocolate with white writing. In the top corner, there will be a white chocolate "button" with a picture of the castle on it, and the table number for that guest. You can choose whatever image you want for the picture, as well as the color of the chocolate. We liked it b/c our guests can eat their favor w/o having to worry about bringing it back home. They will be costing us $6/favor.
HTH! :thumbsup2

I LOVE this idea - plus you're combining the cost of favors and table cards!

exactly! Which is how I could rationalize spending $6/favor! :rotfl2:

We are doing the chocolate mickey ears hats (they look like little choclate replicas of the original mickey hats) they are around $4.50 each which personally I don't think is awful in my situation because I wouldn't know haow to get that much chocolate down to Florida in the middle of summer:lmao:

Mmm... they look good - although I'm wondering if chocolate in August plus small children in white dresses is my wisest choice...... ha ha ha!pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter