Favorites in World Showcase?

WickedWench

Ruthless Pirate turned Polynesian Princess
I'm trying to decide what WS restaurants I should try next. Which of the Table Service Restaurants in World Showcase have you coming back for more?

We've only done Biergarten, but we plan to make this a must do for trips to come.

It's weird, because I only enjoyed a handful of food items (due to preference ONLY-I don't like sausages. DBF used to live in Germany and he enjoyed everything!), but this was one of my favorites of our entire trip. Theming is so cheerful and well designed, LOVED the band, and LOVED my beer flight! :thumbsup2

I would not miss this place-it's tons of fun!

Our favorites, in no particular order: LeCellier, Marrakesh, and Teppan Edo. We also enjoyed San Angel Inn.

We loved Chefs De France, Marrakesh (sp), and this trip we are hoping to get to try Le Cellier it gets pretty good reviews. Another fav for a cheap oop meal is Rose and Crown we love the fish and chips with a yard of beer. Mmmmm, the view doesnt suck either;)

We do LeCellier every trip without fail. We also love Biergarten and Rose and Crown.

Fam of 5 in order:

1. Le Cellier
2. San Angel Inn
3. Teppan Edo (formerly Teppanyaki)
4. Chefs de France
5. Biergarten
6. Norway

Have not been to Marrakesh or Rose n Crown (or the new Italian restaurant Tutto Italia... we LOVED Alfredo's).

Buffets freak me out with all the potential germs and grossness but I can always get over my germaphobia to go to the Biergarten. IDK why but I can't seem to get away from it.

The only ones I haven't tried are Tutto Italia and Marakesh. I would go back to all the others. I haven't had a bad experience at any. That probably doesn't help much, now does it?

The Biergarten for dinner, Le Cellier for lunch.

We've been to them all, but the 2 we keep coming back to are Rose and Crown and Chefs de France.

We like these (in no particular order):

Chefs de France
Bistro de France - upstairs restaurant
Marrakesh
Nine Dragon

We haven't been to Toyko Dining or Tutto Itlia but we're trying them in September.

Le Cellier, Teppan Edo, Biergarten.

Le Cellier - really good food

Teppan Edo - good food and entertaining

Biergarten - Fun

Le Cellier and San Angel Inn are 2 of our favorites. We also enjoy the Rose and Crown for a late dinner and a great view of Illuminations! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the opinions!

I almost ate at Nine Dragons once, but figured I could get chinese food at home. :> Is the food at Nine Dragons different than your normal chinese joint?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter