• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Favorites" Book Exchange - Sent/Received

:teeth:
I mailed mine out the other day but forgot to include a note! LOL...so if you get a package with no name or note...it may be from me
We all do this at one time or the other. I did not too long ago.

I wonder what will arrive today?

I just received my book it is The DaVinci Code. I have never read it so I'm very eager to begin! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Thank you pixiedust32!! Good choice!!! :sunny:

heathersmom said:
I just received my book it is The DaVinci Code. I have never read it so I'm very eager to begin! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc Thank you pixiedust32!! Good choice!!! :sunny:

Your welcome! My favorite one. :thumbsup2 You'll love it.

I received The Girl With the Pearl Earring and a very cute bookmark.

I love that we all seem to be getting books we have never read.

Thanks for the book will start it as soon as I can!!!!

I received The Girl With the Pearl Earring and a very cute bookmark
Don't forget to say who sent it to you! ;)

It's been a week since the mail by date. Listed below are the names of the people who have yet to receive:

Jennasmomma
BeachBaby310
Daxx
JennaTX DS
Kirby
mommytotwo DD

If this list is incorrect, please let me know.

babytrees said:
I received The Girl With the Pearl Earring and a very cute bookmark.

I love that we all seem to be getting books we have never read.

Thanks for the book will start it as soon as I can!!!!
That was from me!!! Glad you like it! The bookmark was made by autistic children. They had a bunch of them that they were selling for a fundraiser. It was perfect timing w/the book swap. I ended up buying several of them and it was difficult to choose which one to send to you b/c they were all so sweet!

Warmly,
Daxx's Wife

PS -- we get our mail around 4 pm ... and I'm hoping there's something waiting for me! :)

Here is a special exchange for our little friends/pet babies-

:cat: Pet Snack/Toy/Treat Exchange :dog: :fish:
Come and include your pet in this exchange.

Kirby said:
Don't forget to say who sent it to you! ;)

Ooops!! :rolleyes1 Sorry another rookie mistake!! I learned a lot from this exchange and promise to be on my best behavior the next exchange!!

Shayla had recieved her exchange from Jonathan-JennaTX's son.
She had gotten-
*PEZ sourz candy & dispenser
*Mega whistle glow stick
*Ariel wallet
*Disney Princesses Bright and Beautiful book
*Angelina and the Fair book-She had gotten one of these videos and book for Christmas and likes Angelina.
*Care Bear watch

Thank you very much Jonathan, Shayla loves everything.

mommytotwo said:
Shayla had recieved her exchange from Jonathan-JennaTX's son.
She had gotten-
*PEZ sourz candy & dispenser
*Mega whistle glow stick
*Ariel wallet
*Disney Princesses Bright and Beautiful book
*Angelina and the Fair book-She had gotten one of these videos and book for Christmas and likes Angelina.
*Care Bear watch

Thank you very much Jonathan, Shayla loves everything.

I am so glad that she got it, I was starting to worry about how long it was taking, but then I reminded myself where your live. My DD actually picked out most of the stuff for Shayla, otherwise DS would have given her Thomas The Train, Bob the Builder, etc. There was quite a disagreement between the two at Barnes and Noble, lol! DD kept saying "She does not want a boy book!"

JennaTX said:
I am so glad that she got it, I was starting to worry about how long it was taking, but then I reminded myself where your live. My DD actually picked out most of the stuff for Shayla, otherwise DS would have given her Thomas The Train, Bob the Builder, etc. There was quite a disagreement between the two at Barnes and Noble, lol! DD kept saying "She does not want a boy book!"

LOL, I had a feeling that your son had gotten some help with picking out those princess like books.
But actually, my daughter would have been really happy with Thomas the Train and Bob the Builder. She has those books and videos. I even had my sister buy her a Thomas the Train set for Christmas that she enjoys playing with. :thumbsup2

mommytotwo said:
LOL, I had a feeling that your son had gotten some help with picking out those princess like books.
But actually, my daughter would have been really happy with Thomas the Train and Bob the Builder. She has those books and videos. I even had my sister buy her a Thomas the Train set for Christmas that she enjoys playing with. :thumbsup2

Well you never know. My DD will play trains, etc with her brother, but if push comes to shove she is a girly girl and was very insistent that Shayla would not want "boy" books. I really thought it was great that she "got" what the exchange was about and knew what "DIS" was. Poor DH is sunk, I am raising more Dis'ers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter