Favorites at Columbia Harbor House?

I don't like seafood, so I always opt for chicken tenders. But the "Ken's Honey Mustard" is the star of the show. I love this stuff!! It makes everything taste better. I haven't been there in a long time, but I always used to sneak a few packs of this golden goodness for future meals.

We always get lunch there and the tuna sandwich is our favorite--the bread they put it on is so good--not white bread--its a delicious wheat and grain bread. My MIL always gets the vegetarian chili--she loves it.

Fried shrimp was delicious, and get the apple crisp for dessert. Yum.

I'll also agree with the others that said do not get the lobster roll. I wasn't expecting New England-quality, but I was expecting something that didn't taste like peppers.

does anyone have a picture of the shrimp? I know that sounds silly, but I'm kind of picky about fried shrimp. :rotfl:

Didn't care for the shrimp they reminded me of capt d's.. No flavor! They have a lot more to choose from on their menu tho

ASMU/POR Dec 16-22, 2012 & POFQ Sept 8-15, 2013

It has been a few years since I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour so the process may now be different, but we didn't order from the menu at the restaurant. When you check in for the tour, you will place your lunch order and it will be ready for you when your tour arrives at CHH. They had a print out of our options and also took our drink orders at checkin. It may have been the full menu, but I'm not positive. I recall about six choices. I know there was the shrimp basket, chicken tenders, a combo that included fish and something else ( chicken or shrimp maybe), at least one salad, and probably the Anchor's Away sandwich. We ate upstairs in an area reserved for us.

Wow - thanks for all the advice - we're really looking forward to the tour and our first lunch at CHH.

It has been a few years since I did the Keys to the Kingdom tour so the process may now be different, but we didn't order from the menu at the restaurant. When you check in for the tour, you will place your lunch order and it will be ready for you when your tour arrives at CHH. They had a print out of our options and also took our drink orders at checkin. It may have been the full menu, but I'm not positive. I recall about six choices. I know there was the shrimp basket, chicken tenders, a combo that included fish and something else ( chicken or shrimp maybe), at least one salad, and probably the Anchor's Away sandwich. We ate upstairs in an area reserved for us.

It was not the full menu, but I couldn't tell you what was left off. Heck, I have issues remembering what I did yesterday :lmao:

I will say, the Anchor's Away sandwich is amazing as was the fried shrimp that mom had. We actually went back a second time that trip it was so good!

I love the hummus sandwich with broccoli slaw, I think it is called the lighthouse. I've been tempted to order other items but I always end up getting that sandwich because it is such a unique option for WDW. My DD always gets the chicken strips which she loves but you can get those everywhere in WDW.

I'll weigh in here since this is my favorite CS restaurant in MK. :)

My favorite is the Anchors Aweigh sandwich and I am so looking forward to getting one when I'm there in January!

CHH is one of my fav rest anywhere at Disney!
Love the tuna sandwich :love::love:

Really you can't go wrong there!
And in the summer the ac is super cold!

We were at CHH last Sunday & on this past Friday. The salmon was really good. Friday I tried the anchors away tuna. I thought it was wonderful, especially the bread. One thing I was dissapointed about was the tuna was brown tuna. The menu states it is white tuna. I just think for the money we spent,they should go for the better tuna. Not complaining, because it was really good. Just a little dissapointed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter