favorite youtubers?

tinker22

Master of the house!
Omg, I love jenna marbles! One of the funniest people on youtube! What do you guys think about her? I also loooove nigahiga.popcorn::

I love myself obviously... ( Carissaholly) singing the climb by miley cyrus and beautiful by Christina Agulara. FRED annoys me! Anyone else agree? I also like Bianca Ryan, The Cactus Cuties, and Jordin Sparks.

I love myself obviously... ( Carissaholly) singing the climb by miley cyrus and beautiful by Christina Agulara. FRED annoys me! Anyone else agree? I also like Bianca Ryan, The Cactus Cuties, and Jordin Sparks.

True story right here, my cousin's sister shared a dance class with her. My cousins got to hang out with her a couple times in 2007, but I never got the chance to meet her.

jennamarbles, computernerd01, nigahiga, danisnotonfire, itskingsley*****, starkidpotter, hmm. Think that's it :3

I watch a ton of beauty and fashion videos on YouTube, so some of my favorites are juicystar07, allthatglitters21, and macbarbie07. :-)

vlogbrothers, StarKidPotter (should I count them? xD), swoozie06, tyleroakley
and then basically if they're from the UK, I love them i.e. charlieissocoollike, PointlessBlog, danisnotonfire, etc etc :-)

MickeyTheBestMouse said:
I enjoy watching The Annoying Orange! He's really annoying though...ah, the paradox

I used to watch that. It got really weird. I still love marshmallow though. I have a talking toy of him I got 4 christmas. My brothers got orange and pear.

Oh and starkid potter is like the awesomest thing in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha, my little bro and cousin watch that, XD. All day they go around talking about them. I can’t watch it, it gets weird...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter