Favorite World Showcase Resturant

graybow77

Mouseketeer
We are going to Disney in few months and are staying at The BC...I am looking for a few Table Service ADR's at some of the Showcase Restaurants... Any help would be greatly appreciated... Wife does not like buffets...We are very excited to stay at BC and hope to visit a few of the Restaurant...If you have a favorite quick service that would also be appreciated.
:thumbsup2
Mike..

We like Le Cellier, Teppan Edo( although this is similar to the hibatchi restaurants at home) and have a decent meal at the chinese restaurant too( the name escapes me). One of my favorites though is breakfast at Akershus. The food is fresh and dd loves the princesses. I also have enjoyed going to the ROse and Crown for a CS as well as the Krigali Bakery ( sorry about the spelling). I am interested to hear about what other think.

I stay in the Epcot area most often and my favorite restaurants are those at the Swan/Dolphin hotels. Easy walk and superior food/service. However, you asked for World Showcase restaurants. My top choice is Monsieur Paul. After that I like Biergarten, Marrakesh, and Via Napoli in that order. I think all of the showcase restaurants are at least okay. I cannot comment on Nine Dragons as it's the only one I have not tried.

I also love Tutto Gusto for a quick bite and a glass of wine. Since there are no reservations there, I consider Tutto Gusto to be a hybrid table/counter service choice.

For counter service, Tangierine Cafe is by far my favorite. I also really enjoy stopping into the Rose & Crown Pub for a drink and a Scotch Egg (pub has very limited menu and an even smaller table section!!!) The only counter services I have not enjoyed are the fish & chips stand in UK and the Cantina de San Angel. All of the others are decent. I have tried them all.

By far Tutto Italia... Italy
Le Cellier....a close 2nd....Canada
Tokyo Dining in Japan...Not the Teppon Edo.
San Angel Inn ---Mexico

Most are good as pp stated...

Qs.... I've only heard good things but still haven't tried Tangierine Cafe

Le Cellier- Canada,
Via Napoli- Italy,
San Angel Inn- Mexico
Biergarten- Germany

You can't go wrong with any World Showcase Restaurant! We are trying Akershus for the first time in September. I would like to try Rose & Crown Pub.

If my wife and I want a nice meal together then it's the San Angel Inn. The atmosphere and food can't be beat in our opinion. If we're eating with the kids then it's Teppan Edo, dinner and a show.

Another vote for Via Napoli. :thumbsup2 We were just there in April, and really enjoyed it. Service was friendly and fast, and pizza was hot, fresh and delicious (though definitely more for those who prefer a thin crust). Restaurant was a little loud, so probably a better option for a family meal, rather than a quiet date night.

Chefs de France, but we also haven't been to even half of them in Epcot.

For a QS, my wife and I did enjoy Katsura Grill at the Japan pavilion.

We like Le Cellier, Teppan Edo( although this is similar to the hibatchi restaurants at home) and have a decent meal at the chinese restaurant too( the name escapes me). One of my favorites though is breakfast at Akershus. The food is fresh and dd loves the princesses. I also have enjoyed going to the ROse and Crown for a CS as well as the Krigali Bakery ( sorry about the spelling). I am interested to hear about what other think.

For clarity, Rose & Crown is not a CS option. There is the sit down TS restaurant, as well as the Pub in the front. Outside the building to the right is Yorkshire County Fish, which is a CS fish & chips stand.

We often eat 5 out of 7 nights of our trips in World Showcase. We love so many it is hard to limited them.
We frequent:
Via Napoli in Italy - love it there although it can be a bit noisy
La Hacienda in Mexico
Rose & Crown in the UK, with an added bonus of a private outdoor viewing area for Illuminations
Restaurant Marrakesh in Morrocco
Teppan Edo in Japan Better than any Japanese Steakhouse near home
Le Cellier in Canada
Biergarden in Germany

For CS we enjoy
Tangerine Cafe in Morrocco
Sommerfest in Germany
La Cantina in Mexico
Katsura Grill in Japan
Yorkshire County Fish in the UK
French Bakery in France

So many
Enjoy!!!!!

Table service:
LeCellier - Canada
Tutto Italia - Italy
Teppan Edo - Japan

Counter service:
Yorkshire County Fish - UK
La Cantina - Mexico
Tangerine Cafe - Morrocco

Le Cellier- Canada,
Via Napoli- Italy,
San Angel Inn- Mexico
Biergarten- Germany

You can't go wrong with any World Showcase Restaurant! We are trying Akershus for the first time in September. I would like to try Rose & Crown Pub.

Pretty much our must-goes, too.
Hope you have a great time!

:goodvibes

We like Rose & Crown, Chef's de Paris, Le Cellier, San Angel, Teppan Edo. Unfortunately if there are no buffets then the Biergarten in Germany is out of the question even though it's outstanding too. You also have to look at eateries around the Boardwalk if you can't find what you want in the WS. There are a bunch of great places to eat at the BW also.

Chefs de France is one of my faves, and it's very close to rear entrance (where you'll be walking in). If you like margaritas, I also highly suggest checking out La Cava inside of Mexico's pavilion. http://www.lacavadeltequila.com/ Their avocado, jalapeno, and cucumber margaritas are delicious! We also like Le Cellier, but I don't think it's worth 2 dining plan credits. For counter service restaurants, I love Kringla in Norway. They have a delicious smoked salmon sandwich, several outstanding pastries, and a tasty adult-beverage/coffee concoction called Viking Coffee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter