Favorite Western Beach

makaylee

Mamie Console
We are doing the Western in November and are planing a beach day in one of ports. Can you please tell me your favorite beach in GC or Cozumel. Looking for white sand, the ability to rent chairs and have a nice lunch. Thank You for your help:)

We like Paradise Beach in Cozumel - good food and drinks. They don't charge for the use of chairs/umbrellas, but ask that you spend $10pp on food/drinks while there. There are also water toys (trampolines, etc) and a palm tree climb that you can buy a braclet for $10 to use for the day.

There are reviews of the beaches in each port in the DIS DCL FAQ thread that is linked in my signature under the heading EXCURSION REVIEWS. There is a seperate link for each port. :)

There are reviews of the beaches in each port in the DIS DCL FAQ thread that is linked in my signature under the heading EXCURSION REVIEWS. There is a seperate link for each port. :)[/QUOTE

Thank You for all of the hard work you do for this board. :)

I did look at the reviews yesterday and my head was spinning with all the info :confused3 so i thought I would take the easy way out and post this. :guilty:

We like Paradise Beach in Cozumel - good food and drinks. They don't charge for the use of chairs/umbrellas, but ask that you spend $10pp on food/drinks while there. There are also water toys (trampolines, etc) and a palm tree climb that you can buy a braclet for $10 to use for the day.

Thanks for the info. I think we are going to go ahead and take a cab to Paradise Beach. It sounds perfect. I was leaning toward it after reading the reviews yesterday, but thought I would throw this out there for some extra oppinions.

Seven Mile Beach on Grand Caymen since Rum Point Beach is quite far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter