• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite WDW Resort?

FPgurl04

<font color=CC00CC>Being grounded seems to be a no
:earsgirl: hey! :earsgirl:
i'm new to the board, so i'm sorry if this question has already been asked, but i was wondering....what is your favorite WDW resort and why?

:wave: XoXo eMiLy oXoX :wave:

I play the game,
I play it smart,
my energy comes from my heart,
I use my head and I move my feet,
don't mess with me,
I'm 100% athlete.

The Contemporary, because I like the color, and, it just is!

And, welcome to the DIS. :)

Well so far I like Port Orleans (Riverside) mainly because the only other ones Ive stayed at are the All Stars and they are kinda small and crowded. But now I'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for this trip so maybe I'll like that more.

Now if this question wasnt WDW resorts, I'd say the Hard Rock Hotel. That place rocked ;) :p

YC...I LOVE the location(I can walk to EPCOT! yay!) and it's pretty! Also I like BCV for the same reason and also b/c it's our HOME! :)

My fav is definitely Boardwalk because it's our DVC Home, you can walk to Epcot AND MGM (my fav park!!) and if you get preferred view, you either have a view of the Boardwalk or of ToT (my fav ride!!)!! :tongue: :crazy: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

definitly the Boardwalk. the whole atmosphere is great!!

I'd have to say the Beach Club and Yacht Club because its a walking distance from Epcot and a boat ride from MGM and it also it has the best pool and on the Boardwalk it stuff you can do at night like ride bikes

Welcome to the boards! Mmm...right now it is between the Animal Kingdom Lodge and the Grand Floridian, but it could change because I'm staying at the Polynesian this trip!! Yay!!

:Pinkbounc Becca :Pinkbounc

I would have to say beach club and animal kingdom lodge or the poly. The beach club because it is close to mgm and epcot. Animalkingdom lodge because, it is is beautiful. ANd the poly because it has a great view of july forth fireworks, and its beautiful.:smooth:

The first time I went to Disney World we stayed in my grandparents' trailer at Camp Mickey or something............
In 7th grade we stayed at then Dixielandings NOW Port Orleans Riverside.
In 8th was the Swan
In 9th was the Dolphin.

I liked Dixielandings the best though!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter