• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite way to prepare for/count down to a disney trip?

rnrlover

DIS Veteran
So...what do you like to do when you're counting down days until you go to disney?!
~Laura~

I love just getting in the Disney spirit by watching classic Disney movies and such... also by reading one of my many WDW travel books lol :)

I also like making lists of the rides I MUST go on before I return home! :goodvibes

I travel by car all the way from the Midwest, so I need stuff to do , so I make a list of stuff to pack in my "car bag." I also watch a few episodes of the Muppet Show, and I watch The Lion King. OR I try to set a TV reminder for the Travel Channel Disney World specials. I also build replicas of the parks in Google Sketchup. In fact, if you download Google Sketchup, you can find a replica Haunted Mansion that you can walk through. Its pretty cool. :banana::banana::banana: Sorry, banana withdrawls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter