Favorite view or room at BCV?

debbiebones

Mouseketeer
What's is everyone's favorite view or room at BCV?

We'll probably always be going with a 1 or 2 bedroom unit and we have small children so I'm thinking maybe a pool view??

I understand that it's not really advisable to request a specific room number though...why is that?

thanks,

Deb

I love the Epcot view - yes it is also of the street - but just looking out at Spaceship Earth every morning and evening!

If you request just a room number and the room is already taken before you arrive - then the room controller will assign you another room without regards to your originial request so you might not get the same location. So if you know you really want a particular view it is best to request it.

I have stayed at 2 rooms so far both were a 2 bedroom lock off with Epcot views which is what we really wanted. The first was called a garden view - it had a view of Spaceship Earth, the canel and road were right below our room and also had a great view of Illuminations. This was our favorite room. Yes, the road was there, but it didn't bother us. It was room number 471/469. The second room was a woods/wetland view, it was okay, it was very quiet during the day and also had a great view of illuminations. After being in the first room though, we really missed seeing Spaceship Earth while walking around the room as well as watching the alligator and turtles in the canel. This was room number 529/527.

Just got back this evening from the BCV. This time we were in # 548 which faces Spaceship Earth and offers a good view of the Illuminations fireworks. In December were were in # 473 which is right over the canal and has a similar view as # 548. We preferred 548 because it was a bit closer to the front of the resort. For our next trip we've requested a top floor with a pool view.

We were there in January 2003 and had room134. It was great because you could go out the patio doors, walk across the grass and be right at the quiet pool/hot tub area. It was a dedicated 2BR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter