Favorite TS Breakfast Menu and Buffet

DannyDisneyFreak

Por favor manténganse alejado de las puertas.
This has been asked many times but here it is once again BUT I want 2 answers, I want to know your favorite buffet/all-you-can-eat breakfast AND favorite TS breakfast you order off the menu. They can be character or not that doesn't matter. Looking forward to the responses!

Crystal Palace for buffet and Kona for TS...both are must do's for DH's and my annual trip.

Buffet - Boma or Trail's End

TS - Whispering Canyon Cafe

We have never eaten at the Captain's Grille but they have a menu and a buffet. We plan to try it in November.

Buffet - Tusker House (and that is saying a lot for me as I generally don't like buffets)

TS - Kona hands down

This has been asked many times but here it is once again BUT I want 2 answers, I want to know your favorite buffet/all-you-can-eat breakfast AND favorite TS breakfast you order off the menu. They can be character or not that doesn't matter. Looking forward to the responses!

Tonga toast at the Kona Cafe at the Poly - the best. - Non-character breakfast - Order from a menu.
Crystal Palace - Buffet - Character, or favorite by far.

Other Character Buffet breakfast that we've tried in order of preference.
Chef Mickey's
Ohana's
Cape May
1900 Park Fare

Buffet: Boma - Many familiar breakfast foods, including Mickey and Simba & Nala waffles and additional selections with African spices and flavorings. Also, Frunch juice.

Table Service: Kona - Pineapple Macadamia Nut Pancakes, The Samoan (eggs benedict), The Big Kahuna ( for a big appetite or good for sharing) and Tonga Toast (very sweet so good for sharing also) and Pressed Pot Kona Coffee.

1900 Park Fare and Cape May Cafe were both really good breakfast buffets. We didn't try any of the TS a la carte for breakfast.

Buffet- Dead tie between Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare. 1900PF is my favorite restaurant on Disney property hands-down, but there's something very magical about the breakfast service at Crystal Palace. It's the perfect way to start a vacation :)

TS- Grand Floridian Cafe. The food is delicious and they have some lovely offerings, and the ambiance is very pretty and relaxing.

Well, mine are a combination:

--Boma for exotic flavors for breakfast food. Not because it's a buffet.
--Cape May for Characters - makes the excellent buffet taste better. 1900 Park Fare is a similar answer.
--Fresh (inside Dolphin). Makes the best TS breakfast, but we get the buffet for the inclusive fresh juice (i.e. carrot & kale).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter