Favorite Trip Photo

since no one has posted in ages, someone needs 2 post a pic, since this page won't let me post pics, why is that?? I have some great shots from my trip to Disneyland last summer on my MySpace!
http://www.myspace.com/wdwdancetwirlnut, then go to Frontier Travel Camp photos! Enjoy! Oh & add me as a friend, I'll do the same! :)

Here are some of my favs from our trip last month
IMG_3569.jpg

My daughter running up to have her pic taken in front of the castle by herself
IMG_4528.jpg

My daughter meeting "her" Belle
IMG_4114.jpg

My DS showing off all his kisses from the princesses
IMG_4593.jpg

I have 4 favorite pics. One of each DS, one of them together, and one I found.
PICT0112.jpg

This is from March '04. It was DS9's first trip and he was 5 at the time. Stitch is his favorite. When it got to be his time with Lilo & Stitch he dropped to the ground right where he stood at the front of the line, and stayed there and stared at them. After about 30 sec. Stitch dropped to the gorund and crawled to him.
PICT0113.jpg

This is DS10 (6 at the time). It was taken while DS9 and Stitch were crawling to each other. This DS had no problem walking up to Lilo. What you can't tell b/c of the size of the pic, (I couln't get it to go bigger) was the look on his face. It looked like he was thinking, "You are crazy if you think I'm going any closer to you."
PIC_0356.jpg

This is from our October 2006 trip and they were 7 & 8. We were on the TTA, and my DH and I actually got to sit together.:eek: :scared1: This wasn't one of those pics where I asked them to get close and "act" like they love each other. While on the TTA, I was taking picture. At one point I looked at them and they just happened to be sitting like that. I didn't even have to bribe them with candy or a new toy.:lmao:
001.jpg

I found this one somewhere online, and have no idea who took it. It is however my favorite picture of WDW that doesn't have my DS's in it.

Here are three of my favorites from our trip last May.

My 12 year old son. I love this because he is growing up so fast, but this shows he's still a little kid!!

Tuesday--Epcot1.jpg

This is my 9 year old. I love this because he is such a little troublemaker and we had to tell him what a hickory switch was used for!

Thursday--MagicKingdom7.jpg

And this is my 6 year old...he's just so cute in those Mickey Ears!

DSCF2557.jpg

fab pics of the kids & family members & of course WDW itself! :)

double post, how do I delete it?

December 2007. We were wearing the Chip and Dale shirts again. Chip saw me and took me over to Dale. Great moment!
Disney2007208-1-1.jpg

Disney2007210-2.jpg

These are 2 of my favorite pictures.

My two DD's with Mulan (I may be prejudiced but I think all 3 are beautiful)

100_0822_0114.jpg

Crystal Palace

100_0743_0038.jpg

This is my fave picture (taken in 2005) of me and my best friend in the lobby of CRT when Cindy herself appeared (quite unexpected as this was the day before she was always there at dinner) and it was just us and another couple there and the pose we're doing was the "Princess Pose" as she called it; "Point your toes gracefully behind you, Clasp your hand to your heart and think of your prince charming" Was a magical moment!

princesses.jpg

This is sort of a long post, but the pictures form my favorite sequence!

Me&two of my best girlfriends at AK..
casioexilim478.jpg

Me
casioexilim479.jpg

Oh no, they stole me!
casioexilim528.jpg

Now we're attracting a crowd!!
casioexilim526.jpg

And it's turned into a "fight" for my affection
casioexilim529.jpg

We have to get back to everyone else, and they're sad
casioexilim530.jpg

A hug to cheer Pluto up
casioexilim531.jpg

casioexilim532.jpg

Walking back hand in hand
casioexilim533.jpg

casioexilim534.jpg

Goodbye!
casioexilim536.jpg

casioexilim537.jpg

Here is one of my favorites. It's from our Oct. 2006 trip.
This was taken at 7:45am on our way to CRT.
Notice very few people on main street.

disneygirls.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter