my favorite of all time are
darkwing duck
chip and dale rescue rangers
sonic the hedgehog
the mighty ducks
gargoyles

me either i dont think i've watched toon disney since i was in 4th grade

DOUG DOUG DOUG!! :D:D:D:D:D

I have a big Doug poster in my room. My best friend got it for me for christmas.
I have no idea where he got it, but i loooove it!!

I thought Doug was on Nickelodeon?
Was it also on Toon Disney?

Doug was originally licensed and produced by Nick, but the second season/series was made by Disney. There are all kinds of differences bewteen the two versions, but the continuity was terrific. And along that line, Doug wasterrific, too. So was Pepper Ann. But Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers remains one of my all time favorite shows EVER to this day, and I had a huge obsession with it for quite some time.

Duck Tales was great, Tale Spin was great, I LOVED Darkwing Duck, and if newer shows count, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command is another personal favorite. <3

Also, for about two years or so, Toon Disney aired a show called 'Toad Patrol' that I thought was just the neatest thing. It was cancelled a while ago, and you never hear any mention of it anywhere... and I never got to see the last episode. ;-; Now I'll never know what happened to all the toadlings-turned-toadstools...

I miss Toon Disney so much! I love Chip N' Dale Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Tale Spin, Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, and Recess. Those shows are awesome, and I miss how they also used to show the classic Mickey cartoons. (House of Mouse is cool, but those were not the original Walt Disney ones from years and years ago.)

I like to watch House of Mouse occasionally. Other than that, I don't watch any of their other shows. I really like it when they show movies like Pocahontas, since the Disney Channel really doesn't do that.

I liked Doug & Pepper Ann.
I miss those shows.
I really don't like what they have now.

WORLDwarQUIFFLE said:
I really don't like what they have now.

QFT.

Brandy and Mr. Whiskers needs to die. (No offense to anyone who might like that show.)

peper ann :)

I haven't seen that show in sooo long! I use to like it too.
I wish more of the older Disney shows would come on. I don't watch much TV, but I do like watching the older stuff. I just wish I could enjoy it as much as I use to, lol

When I was little I loved Pepperann, Recess, Doug, Duck Tales.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter