• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite thing to eat at Narcoossees?

Dreamsdocometrue9112

"hang onto your hats and glasses 'cause this here'
We are eating at Narcoossees on our first night of our Disneymoon. I've been looking over the menu and can't decide what sounds good. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA!

Narcoossee's is my favorite Sig! My favorite appetizers are the calamari and crab cakes. For entrees, the whole Maine lobster and Surf and Turf are both really good. For dessert, the almond cheesecake was good, but my favorite was the chocolate mousse dome!

Calamari:
N_Calamari.jpg

Crab Cakes:
N_CrabCakes.jpg

Lobster:
N_Lobster.jpg

Surf and Turf:
N_FiletLobster.jpg

Almond Cheesecake:
N_AlmondCheesecake.jpg

Chocolate Mousse Dome:
N_ChocDome.jpg

My wife and I love Narcoossee's. We've had the surf and turf which was very good. We enjoyed the lobster bisque and I had a killer mojito on my last visit. We've gone there on both of our most recent trips. The atmosphere is great, very quiet and private and the view of Cinderella Castle is great. I'm sure you'll enjoy whatever you order. Good luck!

Surf & Turf :thumbsup2
Narcoossees is one of our favorites. We've been there 3 or 4x and have only had the Surf & Turf. My DS had a fish dish last year it looked good too.
I know you don't have any kids but the kids filet was excellent too according to my other DS.
Make a late ressie and watch Wishes on the deck or boat dock. I believe they pipe in the music.

Surf & Turf :thumbsup2
Narcoossees is one of our favorites. We've been there 3 or 4x and have only had the Surf & Turf. My DS had a fish dish last year it looked good too.
I know you don't have any kids but the kids filet was excellent too according to my other DS.
Make a late ressie and watch Wishes on the deck or boat dock. I believe they pipe in the music.

Im so pleased you said the Kids fillet was good!! We have booked to go in October and Im so excited!

We actually up graded our 3 boys to the adult plan so they could
1.get the better QS meals
2.the boys could share at TS places so we could do more meals and buffets :thumbsup2
3 If the 2 boys who are 7 could have the same great desserts as the 10 yr old"they would have gone mad with envy at the adult desserts lol)

We have though decided to pay OOP for sig meals for the kids as they LOVED their meal at Flying fish and wanted the kids desserts from them, so this frees up 3 adult credits for us 3 adults to use :woohoo: so its great to know the steak which they love to eat was good!!

Narcosse's is my favoutrite sig too :cool1: We always do the DDxDP and get the whole Maine lobster :thumbsup2 DH thinks the calamari is the best on property. I really enjoyed the lobster spring roll last time but we have never been disappointed with any food chosen there. Though one time I got the mussels as an appetizer (too big a portion) and I was so full I ALMOST couldn't finish my lobster. Near disaster but I skipped dessert :rotfl2: DH likes the desserts, I'm not a big dessert eater. I used to get the creme brullee duo and just eat the coconut one (awesome) and make DH eat the Key lime one. But they didn't have it on the dessert menu in Jan:sad: I usually try to have 2 ADRs each trip, I can't get enough of that lobster :thumbsup2

Narcosse's is my favoutrite sig too :cool1: We always do the DDxDP and get the whole Maine lobster :thumbsup2 DH thinks the calamari is the best on property. I really enjoyed the lobster spring roll last time but we have never been disappointed with any food chosen there. Though one time I got the mussels as an appetizer (too big a portion) and I was so full I ALMOST couldn't finish my lobster. Near disaster but I skipped dessert :rotfl2: DH likes the desserts, I'm not a big dessert eater. I used to get the creme brullee duo and just eat the coconut one (awesome) and make DH eat the Key lime one. But they didn't have it on the dessert menu in Jan:sad: I usually try to have 2 ADRs each trip, I can't get enough of that lobster :thumbsup2

My husband is going to LOVE this place if they have key lime creme brulee those are his two favorite desserts! (as long as he lets me crack the top of the brulee - if you've seen Amelie you know what I mean ;) I am a huge dessert person and I LOVE lobster so super excited about this place.

Appy: Lobster spring roll, or mussels

Entree': Crab crusted mahi

Desert: Almond cheesecake

The filet is excellent also.

This is our fav signature restaurant.

Don't laugh the Nemo cupcake was the bomb!!! We really liked everything we had here:thumbsup2

This is OUR fave signature restaurant--the Surf & Turf is fantastic & IMO they have the best dessert on Disney property-- Almond Cheesecake :love:

I always start with the cheese plate and end with the almond cheesecake. As far as entree, I've been disappointed in the filet the few times I've ordered it. I'm not a seafood eater so I tend to stick to the chicken dishes, but I did have a fantastic lamb wellington a year or two ago.

Im so pleased you said the Kids fillet was good!! We have booked to go in October and Im so excited!

We actually up graded our 3 boys to the adult plan so they could
1.get the better QS meals
2.the boys could share at TS places so we could do more meals and buffets :thumbsup2
3 If the 2 boys who are 7 could have the same great desserts as the 10 yr old"they would have gone mad with envy at the adult desserts lol)

We have though decided to pay OOP for sig meals for the kids as they LOVED their meal at Flying fish and wanted the kids desserts from them, so this frees up 3 adult credits for us 3 adults to use :woohoo: so its great to know the steak which they love to eat was good!!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I do not think they can share table service meals. I know you can at counter service places but I was told that for TS meals there is no sharing.

As for my choices at Narcoossee's, we are eating there for the first time in September and I'm going for the surf and turf. Being from Maine, I eat lobster 4-5 times a year but I heard the surf and turf at Narcoossee's is really good! :)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I do not think they can share table service meals. I know you can at counter service places but I was told that for TS meals there is no sharing.

As for my choices at Narcoossee's, we are eating there for the first time in September and I'm going for the surf and turf. Being from Maine, I eat lobster 4-5 times a year but I heard the surf and turf at Narcoossee's is really good! :)

You're correct, you can't share table service meals unless the child is 3 or under. I mean if like each person got an entree and shared those then yeah, no one would stop you. But I don't think they would allow sharing of one entree between two people.

Sharing of entrees is allowed except at buffets.

Jiko has been my fav sig for some time but really wanted to try out new places this trip. We're trying Narcoosseess this fall for the first time cant wait:cool1:

I read this statement from the DDP brochure as you can't share meals but define it whichever way makes sense to you. When they say you may share from an adult plate at no charge, it makes me think there would be a charge otherwise.

The Disney Deluxe Dining Plan is unavailable for Guests under the
age of 3, but they may share from an adult plate at no charge, or a
meal may be purchased from the menu.

The whole lobster was delicious! Don't know if this matters to you or not but the lobster tail in the surf and turf is a warm water lobster tail, not a Maine lobster tail. We aren't big fans of warm water lobster and were disappointed in that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter