Favorite thing To Do At The Parks At Night

chip+dalefreak

chip+dale freak
MY favorite thing to at night in the parks is watch the fireworks while riding Big Thunder Mountain Railroad or watching the Castle Kiss Good Night:love: :upsidedow:woohoo:

I love watching the Castle change colors, ride Everest during EMHs!:) No one's ever there, andd watch Illuminations

My favorite thing to do at night in Disney is being on Main Street, Shopping at DTD, Swimming and Doing EMH's :goodvibes I'm going to Disney in 4 Days! :woohoo:

We like to watch the shows with our saved up snack credits from the DDP splurged on slushies, popcorn, pretzels, candy floss etc! Foodfest ;)

But we also like to ride Tower Of Terror as many times as possible before it closes on a day where the crowds are in line for Fantasmic :D

Mid night swim , shopping at DTD , Riding any outside ride (not many people go on the rides at night , it's kind of peacefull , and it is not as hot) :goodvibes

I love to swim at my resort at night

EMHs obviously:)

I love watching the shows at night like wishes and illuminations. I also love the MK night parades♥

Also if I already sat to watch the fireworks/parades I love love love to ride the usually crowded rides because you can get right on and in between you can still catch glimpses of the shows!:D

MY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TMY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

Tower of Terror, Fantasmic, Big Thunder Mountain Railroad, Space Mountain, World Showcase in EPCOT.
And obviously pin trading!:-)

~All of the outdoor attractions: BTM, SM, EE, ect
~Fireworks ♥
~The world showcase is gorgeous at night!

In Paris i love it when it gets dark and you're walking around frontier/adventureland and there's no one else around and it's so peaceful :3

oh and also then going on big thunder mountain in the dark!

MY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TMY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MY FAVRITE THING TO DO AT NIGHT IS TO GO ON TOWER OF TERROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1:

hahaa, i very much agree! i love it going on the scarier rides when it's all dark.. it just adds to the atmosphere and story! :laughing:

My favorite thing to do at night is to go into mission space, come out and it to be dark, then to walk over to the World Show Case and hearing the music right before the fireworks begin!!!

calm-yourself.gif

:rotfl:

My favorite thing to do at night is to go into mission space, come out and it to be dark, then to walk over to the World Show Case and hearing the music right before the fireworks begin!!!

:happytv::happytv::happytv::happytv::happytv::happytv::happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter