Favorite Theme Park at WDW

What is your favorite theme park at WDW?

• Epcot

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• Hollywood Studios

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for AK. The Safari and other animals experiences there are so enjoyable. Since I'm a huge animal lover that park is my favorite.

All of the parks are fabulous and it was tough picking a favorite!

Yep, I agree with you...Epcot.

However, every trip our first/last day has to be MK! I like each park for different reason, but I love WS in Epcot!

MK Every year when I walk down Main Street, I feel like I am home. Our first day and last night are always spent here. Epcot is neck and neck though as I love the food, drink, atmosphere and most of all Illuminations. Next is DHS for TOT and finally AK. I am an animal lover, zoology major but I just can't get into this park. I do love the safari & walking treks but for me the park is claustrophobic and honestly I can't wait to get out of there. But I do love EE!

My favorite wdw park is "Disney World"
With the castle, the shows, all the events going on, I don't see what anyone wouldn't consider "Disney World" their favorite theme park.
It's much better that those other WDW parks, Islands of Adventure, or Seaworld!

MK - For me MK is the heart of WDW - there are so many things I love there: the castle, Main Street USA, IASW, POTC, Peter Pan, Philharmagic, Haunted Mansion, Crystal Palace. I can never get enough of MK!

Epcot is my favorite. I love the atmosphere there. :goodvibes

Magic Kingdom is my vote. To me, it's the most magical and has the best attractions. Can't beat entering Main Street and seeing the gorgeous castle! :lovestruc

MK and right behind is AK - but then I love them all :)

For me, it goes back and forth between MK, AK, and Epcot. though last time we went, we had a surprisingly good time at DHS and spent two days there :lmao:

and we went to the water parks for the first time on our last trip which was AWESOME. :rotfl:

Magic Kingdom...mainly because of the HM but most of the classic rides I like are there. :thumbsup2

For my family it would be MK but Epcot is a very close 2nd. We like AK and HS but the other two just seem to have the "magic" for us.

EPCOT with MK a close second. I just love walking around W/S - so peaceful and relaxing :cloud9:

Magic Kingdom is where I feel the magic the most.:goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter