Favorite table service in wdw hotels?

For my family, our favorite resort venues are Narcoossee's, Arist Point, and California Grill for the Signature and 'Ohana and Boma (breakfast) for the non-Signatures.

Just curious what is everyone's favorite table service place in hotels?

Thanks!
Donette

Jiko is our favorite overall and the cuisine isn't something we always come across at home.

Flying Fish became a new favorite of ours this past trip.

Every trip we usually hit;

- Jiko
- Narcoossee
- Le Cellier (we love it and it keeps us in the park)
- Yachtsman
- Artist Point

This year we added in Flying Fish and it was great. We probably won't be returning to Artist Point and will be adding Citrico's in it's place to try and California Grill

1. V&As because its truly in a class by itself.
2. Citricos is our favorite signature.
3. Sana'a is currently our favorite non signature. But there are several others that we like very much.
4. Boma is our favorite buffet.

Signature: Cali Grill and LevCellier
Non sig: Olivia's and Ohana
Buffet breakfast: Boma
Buffet l or d: crystal palace

We have really enjoyed Narcoossee's and O'hana for dinner. We went to the Wave at Contemporary for breakfast last trip and were pleasantly surprised. It seemed like no one knew it existed we walked in with no ADR and dined with 4-5 other families and the food was really good.

Kona at the Polynesian
Shula's at the Swolphin (Can't remember which side is which)
Jiko at AKL.

GFR: Narcoossee's
PR: 'Ohana
CR: California Grill
WL: Artist Point
BWI: Flying Fish Cafe
YC/BC: Yachtsman Steakhouse
Dolphin: Shula's
Swan: Il Mulino
AKL: love all 3....Boma/Jiko/Sanaa

YC: Yachtsman Steakhouse
AKL: Jiko
Contemporary: California Grill
GF: Citricos

Whispering Canyon. We love Whispering Canyon.
But we aren't the kind of people you'd find in signature restaurants.

Whispering Canyon Cafe and Olivia's Cafe are both really, really good. They're my favorites! The food and atmosphere at both restaurants is just great. I love how rowdy Whispering Canyon is, and I love how laid back Olivia's is. Also, Olivia's plays really great music.

I love fancy meals (I've been to Yachtsman, Le Cellier, I even dined at Maxim's while I was in Paris), but for the price and atmosphere I just love Disney's more "casual" table service restaurants.

Just curious what is everyone's favorite table service place in hotels?

Thanks!
Donette

Jiko has it all - location (in a beautiful resort), exotic menu, reasonable pricing (well, at least for Disney), accessibility, ambiance, great wait staff. Love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter