Favorite table service breakfasts?

lnh'smom

DIS Veteran
Tell me where you like to have a table service breakfast. We're not looking to do any character meals for this trip as it will just be me and DH. TIA for any opinions!

lnh'smom said:
Tell me where you like to have a table service breakfast. We're not looking to do any character meals for this trip as it will just be me and DH. TIA for any opinions!

We have never done a TS at WDW... embarrassing isnt it lol We usually eat quick service or food court breakfasts at the resort :)

We have never done a TS at WDW... embarrassing isnt it lol We usually eat quick service or food court breakfasts at the resort :)

We normally do the same ;) The only table service breakfast we do is Chef Mickey's with the kids. This trip we are doing DXDDP so we thought we try out breakfast

Kona-great coffee and food, on monorail
Kouzinna- quite for breakfast and nice food, on Boardwalk
Boma- buffet w/o characters, our favorite, AKL
all have press pot coffee

Kona or Boma are our favorites. Captains Grille is a great Disney value. We want to try Kouzzina - heard great things.

Thank everyone! We definitely had Kona on our list...all our trips and we still haven't had Tonga toast! Sounds like most people like Boma?!? We'll have to look into the other suggestions too. I appreciate all your opinions. Anyone try any place they were less than impressed with? (I know, everyone is different!) Thanks again

If you're willing to include buffets in your list, then I highly recommend Boma. As you could tell from the PPs, it's a pretty popular and well liked option at WDW. It has some of the standard American breakfast fare (waffles, pancakes, sausage, bacon) and a few items with an African-influence. It's a little out of the way (getting to AKL), but well worth it.

Thank you for posting this! I'm looking for a TS breakfast for our leaving day, so this has been very helpful :)

Love Boma! The french toast bread pudding with pecan praline sauce was to die for!! And the fresh fruit swimming in some sort of milky sweetness... yum!

We love Boma for dinner, but it became very expensive once our DS hit age 10, so we thought we'd give it a try for breakfast. We were afraid we might be disappointed, but we all loved it!

If you're willing to do a character breakfast, we also loved Cape May Cafe.

Love Boma! The french toast bread pudding with pecan praline sauce was to die for!! And the fresh fruit swimming in some sort of milky sweetness... yum! .
They also have a bread pudding for dessert at night that is served with 2 sauces, it's to die for! With this who needs dry, zebra domes!

Kona: Pineapple Macadamia Nut Pancakes, the Big Kahuna (good for sharing) and pressed pot Kona coffee.

Boma: Familiar breakfast food with some African influenced dishes plus Frunch! Definitely worth the trip to AKL.

Another vote for Kouzzina - it's a great breakfast spot if you're staying in the Epcot resorts, especially.

As for Tonga toast - if you want it but don't wan to commit to a TS breakfast, just get it at Captain Cooke's - the QS place at Poly ;)

Kouzzina, Grand Floridian Cafe and Kona are my favorites. Although I'm not generally a fan of buffets, I do like Boma, too.

If I had to pick just one, it would be Kona for the Samoan (poached eggs with hollandaise on top of pulled pork hash) and real Kona coffee (not a blend).

are Olivia's at Old key West-the seafood omlet is amazing! Trails End Buffeteria at Fort Wilderness is great for a buffet and many unique items :) We never do character buffets since the price is so high :(

Other than that the food courts have some pretty good breakfast options :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter