Favorite souvenirs... what to buy?

Mickey kitchen clock, tshirts I think I have 2 dozen now, winter jackets 4 or 5 of those lol,crocs got 6 pairs of those, silicone coasters, mickey trivet (unbreakable) music boxes to more of a dozen different ones over the yrs, throws an blankets. Many many magnets, christmas ornaments, mickey canisters, mickey kitchen towels...a few pieces of disney art work. Earrings, rings a bit dated now but a mickey mouse pad that I still use even tho I don't need to use it because I like it.

Last year I bought the reusable shopping bags and gave them to friends and co-workers. I think they were about 2-3 dollars each and relly cute.

Last year I bought the reusable shopping bags and gave them to friends and co-workers. I think they were about 2-3 dollars each and relly cute.

This is a great idea! I will have to write it down in my Disney binder for our next trip.

My SO purchased the following on the trip we just returned from (plus a lugge set, plus a purse, plus a few shirts)...

She wants more to get more :guilty:

44606_424280520145_553330145_5490843_3715136_n.jpg

One of my favorite Disney purchases was in January (although at DL, not WDW so I don't know if they have them) was a growth chart for our youngest with all the rides/heights on it. He loves to look at it and see what rides he can do all the time. :thumbsup2
We also buy a snowglobe (the largest so we ship it!) almost every trip. They are just magical the entire year. My kids love the pressed penny's of course too. Something we have enjoyed daily since we got them is Disney silverware - cute little Mickey head in each utensil. Just keeps the table cheerful!
My favorite thing has to be the FOOD though, which you just can't bring home. That's really the best part...well, besides Mickey!

i want to get a kitchen gadget this time for myself~! also an ornament.
and potato parts for sure :)

kids are getting new backpacks, ears, build your own light saber, and there was something else they said they want, can't think of it now!

I love this....but I think I'll buy enough to do my weekly shopping and then every time I grocery shop I can smile and think of Disney :-) My grocery store gives a credit for bringing your own bags so they will eventually pay for themselves, not to mention saving our planet. :banana:

I love the magnetic notepads - I always bring back popcorn tubs. Antenna toppers are great, as well.

I'm curious about building your own light saber though, where can you do this???

I always come home with pins and this year I'm gonna start a trend and get a christmas ornament for the tree :thumbsup2

Re: the light saber - I found out that you can do it at downtown disney!! Now I'm really curious - my 6yo son would love it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter