Favorite Snacks??

daemom

DIS Veteran
So what are your must-do snacks in each park....the ones NOT to be missed? :drinking1popcorn::

For me, it is the popcorn from the street vendor at the from of MK. I don't know what it is (other than Disney Magic), but that is some awesome popcorn! I save up a snack credit for one day so I can get a popcorn and soda on my last day. It's kind of a tradition.

MK- I always get a cookie ice cream sandwich at Sleepy Hollow or the ice cream parlor (these are massive and can feed at least 2 people) and french fries from Pinocchio's
EP- Grand Marnier Slushie and a fruit tart at the Patisserie (both in France), FRESH caramel corn from Karamell-Kuche in Germany, a strawberry shortcake and peanut butter brownie from Sunshine Seasons.
HS- Fruit tart from Starring Rolls
AK- Rum Dole Whip at tamu tamu and a cupcake at Kusafiri

MK- I always get a cookie ice cream sandwich at Sleepy Hollow or the ice cream parlor (these are massive and can feed at least 2 people) and french fries from Pinocchio's
EP- Grand Marnier Slushie and a fruit tart at the Patisserie (both in France), FRESH caramel corn from Karamell-Kuche in Germany, a strawberry shortcake and peanut butter brownie from Sunshine Seasons.
HS- Fruit tart from Starring Rolls
AK- Rum Dole Whip at tamu tamu and a cupcake at Kusafiri

does the cookie ice cream sandwhich count for a snack credit on the DDP?

I'm making a list for my next trip. Ya know I MUST thoroughly investigate each and every one of your suggestions!!!! :tongue:popcorn:::earseek:

Dole Whip Float - all pineapple
Chocolate Mint Caramel Corn & Cheddar Caramel Corn (sold in bags all over the World)
German Chocolate Chip Cookie - Karamell Kuche
Macarons - Les Halles Patisserie (my new must have snack)
Margaritas in Mexico - do those count as snacks?8-)

Dole Whip Float - all pineapple
Chocolate Mint Caramel Corn & Cheddar Caramel Corn (sold in bags all over the World)
German Chocolate Chip Cookie - Karamell Kuche
Macarons - Les Halles Patisserie (my new must have snack)
Margaritas in Mexico - do those count as snacks?8-)

Ooohhhhh yeah, a margarita IS a snack! LOL!

Mickey pretzels. I love pretzels but they're not as widely available in Ontario as they are in the US.

Pretzels are always good, but that Mickey shaped pretzel......extra special!

EPCOT: School Bread in Norway and fresh caramels or caramel anything at Germany.
MK: Ice cream sandwich mentioned above, Mickey Bar, and egg rolls from the cart in Adventure Land.

Cake cups at Cheshire cafe- MK

Zebra domes at Boma -AK Lodge

Brioche ice cream sandwich at L’Artisan des Glaces -Epcot

Cupcakes at Starring Rolls -HS

It's terrible to say, because I can get them any time I hit up a baseball game, but those Minute Maid frozen lemonade things are just the ticket on a hot day. They're my go-to "let's find a shady bench before I kill one of these dang kids" snack.

Hands down, for me the best use of a snack credit is the (pint?!) of fried rice at the Yak and Yeti CS in AK, if only for the volume of food provided. Coincidentally; it may be my favorite fried rice ever, but those may be my Disney-colored glasses.

There is something about the popcorn at the Magic Kingdom that is so much better than any other popcorn. Even at other parks. I love grabbing a box on the way out before we get on the boat or monorail. I don't care if we have dinner in less than an hour, I cannot resist. It's magic!

Anyone who had read my posts also knows I am a sucker for Disney pickles. I get them at least twice a day for a snack. Yes, I am a savory snack girl.

We tried to find some new options aside from Dole Whips, Mickey Bars, and popcorn on our last trip. We definitely have some new favorites!

The churros are always yummy! Our daughter absolutely loves the peach cobbler at Columbia Harbor House. It's a dessert for QS, but you can also get it as a snack I believe. Auntie Gravity's is nice to get out of the heat and enjoy a smoothie/float. Mickey cake pops at the confectionary, or at other places around the park, were a favorite for the kids.
We love trying all of the caramel goodies in Germany! Gelato in Italy is also a nice treat. The strawberry shortcake at Sunshine Seasons was very good as well.

There are too many good snack choices- we can never decide!

Last edited:
MK - Dole Whips and Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich (both can be used with a snack credit)
Epcot - so many throughout World Showcase. Love the caramel shop in Germany (the caramel popcorn was amazing), troll horn from the shop in Norway and Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie in Frane.
AK - Jalapeno Cheese Pretzel! One of my favorite snacks.
HS - cupcakes from Starring Roles

Can someone describe the school bread? Is it sweet? Savory?

Skoolbread has a little custard filling in the center of the bread making it sweet. The custard is pretty concentrated in the center and the rest just tastes like bread to me, maybe a little bit of a sweet bread. Definitely sweet > savory.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter