Favorite Snacks to Bring inside Disney

stlsports4ever

Disney Student 101
Hi everybody! What is your favorite snacks to bring inside Disney parks? I know the weather does play a role.

Mr. Mike

The individual size bags of the Cheese Combos is a favorite of my hubby's. I discovered the Breakfast Cookies on my last trip - The oatmeal raisin were yummy. I've also brought the Ritz/peanut butter crackers(6 in package) and small individual bags of animal crackers. Of course, we always have to bring in some Milky Way or Hershey chocolate bars for my DH - He's GOT to have chocolate after every meal. Good thing we don't go often when it's really hot out!

stlsports4ever said:
Hi everybody! What is your favorite snacks to bring inside Disney parks? I know the weather does play a role.

Mr. Mike
I like too many Disney snacks to bother bringing any of my own! Mickey bars,carmel corn,Dole whips...mmmmmm popcorn::

Nutigrain bars, Special K bars, other cereal bars...snack ziplocks of cheeze nips or fishy crackers...sometimes fruit loops or other dry cereal in zip locks...If I have room I may throw in some mini packs of oreos or nabisco choc. chip cookies. And of course, can't forget at least one can of diet caffine free coke (I can't have caffine and water gets old).

We have done nabs, snackbars, etc.... BUT, mainly for the past 20 yrs. it has been snack ziplocs with cashew nuts and cheez-its. We usually throw in a few pieces of wrapped hard candy. That usually helps when DH is thirsty and I want to wait awhile. :rotfl2:

Publix always have this gigantic bag of popcorn that we buy for like 2.00 and we take individual baggies, also trail mix, goldfish, sturdy fruit like apples and oranges. But I always save room for my mickey rice krispy bar :goodvibes

:cool1: Our favorite snack to bring in the parks are grab & go bags of macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds or honey roasted peanuts. They are 5oz. each and only cost 99cents at walgreens. popcorn::

I don't usually bring much, but if I do, peanut butter crackers, raw almonds and the kids like twislers strawberry flavored licorese-sp?.We also bring gum because Disney doesn't sell it in the park.

We haul in a collapsible cooler with ice and diet Pepsi and water bottles (if with toddlers, sippy cups with whole milk) That way we dont waste snack credits on coke products and water and we can use them on frozen treats!
Little snacks like goldfish crackers (we call Nemo), Teddy grahams, Trail mix,Protein bars, and Sun Chips (cheddar of course).

We bring the "typical".......goldfish,gardettos,beef jerky or slim jims,trail mix,peanut butter crackers,etc. Anything that doesnt melt!!!! We also bring water and frozen Sunny D's. There have been days that we have snacked our way through lunch!!!!!

:wave: me, :smooth: dh, princess: dd14, princess: dd10, pirate: ds4, princess: dd 7 mos

We always bring Rice Krispie treats!! You know, I never tasted a Mickey, one. I know they must be divine! Also, pop tarts, granola bars, and of course trail mix!!Yummy yum yum! :thumbsup2

Gum(since it's not sold on site) and Altoids(tucked into small backpack). I've even had a bottle of Dr.Pepper a few times(since it's Coke only)

Peanut M&Ms. Protein and chocolate--you can't beat that combination. They don't melt and you can eat three or a mouthful.

I buy the big bags and then carry a sandwich size ziploc each day.

Another ziploc with powdered lemonade mix to make that Orlando water tasty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter