Favorite Snacks in the parks

I have a thing for popcorn and I think ate it in every park this past trip except maybe AK. The caramel popcorn from Germany is AMAZING!! I brought some home and wished I had brought back boxes and boxes of it.

Our favourite: Jalapeno cheese prezels! We've found them in Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

We also make a point of having at least one Mickey head (chocolate coated ice cream on a stick) every trip.

They also have the Jalapeno Pretzels at EPCOT!

Both things you named are also my favorite snacks!

Dole whip float, mickey bar, popcorn. When we looked at the Osborne lights at DHS I had the cutest cupcake. I believe it was a gingerbread cupcake with cream cheese frosting and a chocolate mickey Santa hat and it also came with one of those glowing ice cubes. Was a bit pricey, almost $7, but it was very good!

That gingerbread cupcake sounds awesome. I'll have to look for those when we're there!

Jalapeño and/or cream cheese pretzels!

Also, the bacon/cheese roll at Les Halles in France is huge and delicious for a single snack credit.

MK: Dole Whip float or nutella/fruit waffle

Epcot: dark chocolate covered caramel with sea salt from Germany or a kaki gori from Japan

AK: white chocolate elephant cupcake or chicken fried rice

DS: any of the cupcakes from Starring Rolls (especially the red velvet or butterfinger though)

DTD: Doh Bar (of course I'm a southener and we'll fry anything, even candy bars:rotfl:)

Favorite snack that is now defunct: dark chocolate covered mint slab smoothie from either Goofy's at DTD or the BW Bakery. It was sooo rich it'd take three days to finish it, but it was soooo good.

everyone already listed all the great stuff but one thing not listed yet that has been on my mind daily and i cant wait for when we get there is that bag of chocolate popcorn!! its addicting.

01312012DisneyPopcorn2.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter