Favorite snacks at the parks.

I have heard so much about them that I can't wait - and for some tea slushes from epcot

Strangely, I'm not much for Dole Whips, but I LOVE the strawberry swirls at the Enchanted Grove in Fantasyland.

Also love the turkey legs. I've gotten them previously from a cart in Frontierland but plan on doing the Toluca Turkey Legs place in Hollywood Studios this time.QUOTE]

We love the dole whips, too! :rolleyes: But, now we can't wait to have the citrus swirls and the strawberrys swirls!! i think those sound so yummy, I can hardly wait to have them, they sound like they will be new favorites! :goodvibes

I was wondering, aren't all the turkey legs at the various spots the same? Is there any difference between ones you get from the two places mentioned above? If so, what is the difference? They smell so great, but they are rather rich (is that the word?), can't really eat too much, so my DD17 and I share one and usually don't finish. We usually get on in MK over by the speedway thingy in tomorrow land. I think they are barbecued, is that right? I'd rather have a roasted turkey leg.

Thanks! :)

my favs. are.
Magic Kingdom - dole whips
Animal Kingdom - turkey legs
haven't really found anything good at the other parks

Mickey Mouse Rice Krispy Treats. Any food in the shape of Mickey instantly tastes better. ;)

I love the spicy cheese pretzels at the Lunching Pad in tomorrowland.

Strangely, I'm not much for Dole Whips, but I LOVE the strawberry swirls at the Enchanted Grove in Fantasyland.

Also love the turkey legs. I've gotten them previously from a cart in Frontierland but plan on doing the Toluca Turkey Legs place in Hollywood Studios this time.QUOTE]

We love the dole whips, too! :rolleyes: But, now we can't wait to have the citrus swirls and the strawberrys swirls!! i think those sound so yummy, I can hardly wait to have them, they sound like they will be new favorites! :goodvibes

I was wondering, aren't all the turkey legs at the various spots the same? Is there any difference between ones you get from the two places mentioned above? If so, what is the difference? They smell so great, but they are rather rich (is that the word?), can't really eat too much, so my DD17 and I share one and usually don't finish. We usually get on in MK over by the speedway thingy in tomorrow land. I think they are barbecued, is that right? I'd rather have a roasted turkey leg.

Thanks! :)

Count me in on the Turkey Leg train!!! I LOVE them. The last time we went I refused to leave until I got one. The place in Frontierland and also in MGM. I also love those fruit slushes at the candy place in MGM.:woohoo:

I love all of these (except the turkey legs). But I haven't seen one of my favs on this thread so far!!

Caramel popcorn from Sleepy Hollow in MK! They make it fresh every morning and if you get there early you can get it while it is still warm!! But once they run out, they are out for the rest of that day so don't wait too late in the day to get some! Plus it comes in a cute little bucket that they don't sell anywhere else!

Got to get some!!

A Kaki Gori is a shaved ice from the Japan pavillion. They flavor it with fruit syrup. Great on a hot day!:goodvibes

Thank you Amber. After I asked that I found the site with pictures of a lot of different foods...and guess what I saw??!!
They look wonderful and with the choice of 1 of three, or all three syrups it sounds yummy!!
Thanks!!
DisBunny thanks for the tip...I LOVE caramel corn!!!

Wow! I am SO craving one of everything right now!!

My faves are (in no particular order):

Kaki Gori!!!! :worship: Discovered these last time...I think I got one every time I passed the cart! LOL But, eat them quick - they melt fast!!

Vanilla "shake" at Pinocchio's :love: - so thick it's like vanilla ice cream YUMMY

Turkey Leg, of course:cloud9: ...my DH's fave!

Another vote for Beverly!:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Fill your water bottles with it and you're good to go!

I love the chocolate chip cookies from Sleepy Hollow and the popcorn from the entrance to the Magic Kingdom.

Mickey Bars and Popcorns are classics.
Itsakadoozie
Cotton Candy from Main Street
Big Pretzels
Frozen Lemonade

OMG, your the first person whose mentioned the Itsakadoozie pops! My brother was addicted to these on our last trip. I think he had one every day. My favorite snack are the mickey ice cream bars. I'm going to try the amazing dole whips everyone is raving about as soon as i enter adventureland.

STRAWBERRY SWIRL FROM THE ENCHANTED GROVE!!!!! Yes I know this is all caps, but I had to do it! I found this OH MY GOD SO DELICIOUS!!! treat on our last day at Magic Kingdom when my son finally got it and didnt' like it:confused3 Well, of course, I am not gonna waste $3 so I had to try it and I was like "ok, honey, I'll eat it for you":rolleyes1 . I looked for it or something similar at all the other parks after that and couldn't find it and never went back to MK on this trip. I am dreaming about it now, so anybody there have one for me!!!

In no particular oder, my faves are:

-- School Bread in Norway

-- Mickey Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich

-- Homemade Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich @ MK Bakery

-- Ham & Cheese Croissant @ Boulangerie Patisserie - DH and I usually split this for a snack - they are sooooo good!

I enjoed the ice cream sandwhich and the boys enjoyed the premium ice cream bar

My two favorites are:

Citrus Swirl - Sunshine Tree Terrace in Adventureland
Strawberry Swirl - Enchanted Grove in Fantasyland

I just recently found out about the Strawberry Swirls on our last trip, I had been getting the Citrus Swirls ever since my first trip years and years ago.

Popcorn, caramel corn from Liberty Square, pretzels from Germany, Gingerbread Cookies from Main Street Bakery, Tollhouse Ice Cream Sandwich from Main Street Bakery, Figaro Fries from Pinocchio Haus, School Bread and Rice Cream from the Norway Bakery

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter