Favorite Snacks at Disney

Jill In Wonderland

Hopping in Rabbit Holes!
Hey, what is your favorite snack credit at any of the Disney Parks? Mine is a Pineapple and Vanilla dole whip in Adventureland! Also, it would be nice to hear some hidden secrets about some of the snacks at Disney!

I love the Mickey Ice Cream Bars! There is just something to them that you have to have every time you go!

I love the cinnamon rolls from the Main Street Bakery. I also enjoy the Nestle Triple Blast and the Mickey Ice Cream Bars.

Definitely the cupcakes at Starring Rolls! The butterfinger cupcake is to die for! There's a stand in the AK that has cupcakes and brownies for breakfast too--they have a Paw Print brownie that is absolutely amazing! Best use of snack credits ever!

I love the cinnamon rolls from the Main Street Bakery. I also enjoy the Nestle Triple Blast and the Mickey Ice Cream Bars.

Definitely the cinnamon rolls at the main street bakery! They make a great breakfast.

i like pretty much everything so i'll narrow down my favorites from each place
-dole whips from the Polynesian
-mickey ice cream bar from MK
-those huge ice cream cones from DHS
-trail mix and frozen coke from AK
-like everything from every country in Epcot

Mickey bar is my favorite hands down. I like the fudge on Main Street USA a lot, too.

I also <3 the kakigoris in the Japan pavillion. It is like a slushie-delicious and very refreshing on hot days!

My favorites are a toss up between the classic Mickey Ice Cream Bar and the Frozen Lemonade. Both are so refreshing on a hot day. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter