Favorite Smells?

I love....when I get my 2 year old out of the bath and rub Baby Magic lotion on him...and then my hands smell like that and him for the rest of the night. :cloud9: I also love smell of warm chocolate chip cookies, the candy shop and bakery on Main Street at WDW, and I don't know if anyone else notices this but the smell of the Poly and GF lobbies.

roses--I just picked some from my garden and put them in a vase.

I also like the smell of the Polynesian. Don't you think its the same smell as the Tiki Room?

Fresh cut lemon, Florida water (cause I'm always on vacation when I smell it!), cool Fall weather, after it rains in the Spring, sunscreen lotion, peppermint, candy corn, daffodils, the way my dog smells, puppy's breath, campfires, earl grey tea, coffee brewing, yellow cake, fresh baked bread, chlorine (from pools-reminds me of my childhood), clean horses/stalls (reminds me of my childhood as well), anything with garlic, cinnamon roasted nuts in the mall, sheets dried outside during the Spring/Summer, I could go on and on! :)

Thank goodness, you had me worried!

Do you remember the Seinfeld episode with Rusty the horse?? Kramer fed him Beefarino and the horse got gas :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I saw that episode!!! :happytv:

My favorite's are anything citrus (oranges, lemons, grapefruit, etc) I always buy lotions, body sprays and splashes, deoderizers for my house that are citrus

Racecar's...especially when they first start up :confused3

Fresh laundry - that clean linen smell

I saw that episode!!! :happytv:

My favorite's are anything citrus (oranges, lemons, grapefruit, etc) I always buy lotions, body sprays and splashes, deoderizers for my house that are citrus

Racecar's...especially when they first start up :confused3

Fresh laundry - that clean linen smell

And we're back to gas! :rotfl2:

New born babies
chlorine
fresh baked bread
fresh baked cookies
the Orange smell on Soarin
fresh cut grass
watermelon
pine sol
bounce
coffee

Im glad I saw someone else post "gasoline" - I didn't want to be the only one, lol!

Also- Storm Watch Yankee Candle (I don't think they make this anymore)
fresh baked bread
Chex Mix
Magnolias
Lilacs
Blown out candles - they should make a candle that smells like blown out candles?! :rotfl:
Pamper's Newborn diapers (not soiled ones - those that are fresh out of the package sell like baby powder)

My DD when she first wakes up in the morning. She smells like cotton and warmth and sleep.

Coffee

Bacon frying

Lilac is one of my favorite smells! We have a lilac bush outside and I love when it blooms.

Newly laid-down mulch in the spring.

The inside of a brand new book. I guess it's the new paper smell!

Anything from Aveda.

Eat your hearts out baby sniffers!! I work in a hospital with newborns AND I get to do baths and give them that fresh baby smell! :woohoo:

I LOVE the smell of new text books and a brand new plastic shower curtain. I also love citrus smells.

I have an addiction to smelling things. Its a huge joke in our family. Best thing is that DD is following in my footsteps. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Eat your hearts out baby sniffers!! I work in a hospital with newborns AND I get to do baths and give them that fresh baby smell! :woohoo:

I LOVE the smell of new text books and a brand new plastic shower curtain. I also love citrus smells.

I have an addiction to smelling things. Its a huge joke in our family. Best thing is that DD is following in my footsteps. :rotfl: :rotfl:

I love the smell of a new plastic shower curtain too! I also love the smell in the Beach Club lobby, baby powder, chocolate, musk cologne, and cinnamon anything baking.

My husband. See my tag. I love his smell. And when he's not here I can smell his pillow and I don't miss him so much.

Dior's Fahrenheit! I follow men in the street if they wear that! :rotfl2: Bizarrely enough it smells awful on DH. No fair... :sad2:

Charlotte

Baking Bread.
Coffee.
Babies.
Coconut and Pineapple :) YUMMMY!!!!

The smell of yeast dough rising. Yummm.
Cinnamon rolls
Baby's necks
Puppy breath
'new car' smell
wood burning in the fireplace

I have found that the smell of Sensual Amber when my Sharky is just finished getting ready. You could knock me over with a feather every time. I just float along behind/beside her after she's gotten ready and has that on.

The usuals of coffee, bar-b-que (maybe it's the wood smoke?), and fresh bread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter