Favorite ship

Your answer will be:

25% Disney Magic
25% Disney Wonder
25% Disney Dream
25% Disney Fantasy

:)

I'll let you know after I've been on all four...lol. ...but out of the two...I preferred the Magic over the Dream. I don't know if it was was just the magic of being on our first cruise or I just really like the cruise. The Wonder is next so I guess we will see :)

Magic is my favourite...maybe because it was the first one we went on but it just feels special. The Fantasy is nice just too big and felt crowded.

Favorite: Magic
Tie for spot 2: Wonder & Fantasy
Last place: Dream

We've been on 8 cruises with LOTS more booked. Two Magic, Two Wonder, one Dream and three Fantasy.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It is good to hear nice things about the wonder. We are booked for the dream this fall, but I am already checking out cruises for spring time. The wonder is available for that time slot, leaving out of Miami. I know that it hasn't had a refurb like the magic, so I was hoping it wasn't shabby. :goodvibes. Nice to hear good things about it!

I think the Dream and Fantasy are prettier than the Wonder and Magic, but I enjoyed my recent Transatlantic cruise on the Magic the best.

The one I'm on! :sail:

Seriously. I've been on all four ships and find that every cruise I just enjoy the features of each ship. Doesn't matter if its one of the new ships or the classic ships.

Wow, that's a tough question for me. Let's see... My first Disney cruise was on the Magic, I've been on the Wonder more than any other ship and I was on the Fantasy maiden voyage. With all that being said I would say the Fantasy is my favorite ship for the amenities, the layout, and the decor.

I have only sailed on the Dream (twice) and loved it so right now it is my favorite. We sail the Fantasy next May and I'm sure we will love it also. I would love to sail on one of the Classics but they are never in PC when we can cruise. :)

My ranking goes like this:

Fantasy
Wonder
Magic
Dream

Everyone has their own favorites. Mine might change after experiencing the Magic post dry dock. We shall see! However, this is kind of like picking your favorite kid. I like them all for different reasons.

Definitely the Fantasy. For the "type A" vacationer it has it all. I tend to get bored on the Magic and the Wonder. After being on the new ships the old ships seem so small and kind of run down (rust on the railings, worn carpet..) I also like the showerheads on the new ships (they're awesome) and my kids like the round bathtubs and the "stars" on the top bunk. Not to mention the animated artwork and the awesome mini golf or the sports simulator. We've always loved Disney cruise line but the Fantasy just sealed the deal. Just my opinion!

The dream seems to be coming in last for many people, I wonder why:confused3

That's the case pretty much every time this question is posed. I think, for some people, the shorter itineraries are the problem as opposed to the ship itself. It is true that the Fantasy has a few features that the Dream does not, but they are very similar ships. Many have posted saying that they felt rushed and were not able to do everything. IMO, that's more a function of the length of the cruise than the ship. We have been on the Dream and the Fantasy and have another cruise booked on each, as well as a one booked on the Magic. I'm not in a position at this point to compare the new ships to the classics, but I can compare the Dream to the Fantasy. Most of the time my family would prefer to take 7+ night cruises, which excludes the Dream at this point. When time or financial constraints dictate a shorter cruise, however, we will book the Dream without hesitation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter