• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite servers on Magic

I can add votes for Pedro Tavares and Jason Vila
They were great and definitely make up a large part of our wonderful memories from the trip.
Jason kept our son busy with puzzle challenges, while Pedro charmed our shy younger daughter!
They are a great team!

On our first cruise in 2006 we had Deneval Miller (Jamaica) and Lisa Dick (Scotland). They were fantastic - our youngest DD has some special needs and they were fabulous with her. She still talks about them. Our oldest DD has severe nut allergies and Deneval went out of his way to make sure her every need was taken care of - even had the pastry chef take her around at the dessert buffet.
2nd cruise, we requested him but he was on "leave" so we had Liam and Luis, who were also good. Luis came down with the flu after the second night, so Liam had us (a party of 6) all by himself. He did an excellent job! Can't wait to see who we will have next summer!

On our first cruise in 2006 we had Deneval Miller (Jamaica) and Lisa Dick (Scotland). They were fantastic - our youngest DD has some special needs and they were fabulous with her. She still talks about them. Our oldest DD has severe nut allergies and Deneval went out of his way to make sure her every need was taken care of - even had the pastry chef take her around at the dessert buffet.
2nd cruise, we requested him but he was on "leave" so we had Liam and Luis, who were also good. Luis came down with the flu after the second night, so Liam had us (a party of 6) all by himself. He did an excellent job! Can't wait to see who we will have next summer!

Liam was our head server on the 10/1/11 Magic. Great guy!

Jan

We have also had Cyprian and loved him.
Our fav is still Raphael from the Phillipines. He was our server for our Thanksgiving 08 cruise. The next Oct we cruised again and we ran into him on deck 9. He tells me he just saw my parents at the adult pool. :eek: Of course he didn't remember our names but still to remember my parents 11 mos later; I was amazed. We hugged, chatted & said our goodbyes. Sure enough, the next yr we meet again at Cookies on CC. What a great guy. Hope we get to see him again sometime. :goodvibes

We just had Deneval 2 weeks ago on the Magic and he was amazing. He was paired with Kristine from Ireland who had only been with DCL a week. but the two of them made a great team. You would have thought Kristine had been with DCL for years. Wira was our head server and was very attentive.

At Palo's we had Maria for both Brunch and Dinner and she treated us like we were VIP's.

Not sure if they're still there or if they've moved to another ship, but Dante (Phillipines) and Cloverly (Jamaica) were FANTASTIC. 4 years later, my daughter who is now 12 still goes on an on about them.

We just returned from the October 29 - November 5th Magic.

Nicola (Serbia) and Raquel (Portugal) were amazing. They are the best servers we have ever had. This is our sixth cruise with DCL and they were top notch !!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter