Favorite Seinfeld Episodes

There are so many. I do love the episode where they are waiting for the table in the Chinese restaurant.

Cartwright?

CAAAHHHERRTWRRIIGHT!?!?

Excuse me, has there been a call for Costsnza?
Yes, Cartwright.
No, Costanza.
Yes, Costanza. That's it.

What did she say?
I say Carrtwright.
You no answer.
I tell her you no here.
She say curse word.
I hang up!

I don't really have a favourite but my husbands is Desperado/Witchy Woman
"Could you just not talk."

"You are so gooooood looooking"

Whenever me or DH sneezes, that is what we say to each other! I was still in high school when Seinfeld came on the air, but by the time it was over, I was an old married lady and watched it every Thursday with DH. And now days we watch reruns when we catch them and my six year old thinks "no soup for you" is hilarious! I do however despise the last episode, it was horrible, and rates up there with How I Met Your Mother and the Sopranos as one of the worst series endings for me!

I love them all and some of my favorite have already been named but some missing

Two faced
*** man
I love all episodes with Puddy, but the devil one is my favorite
The antidentite
Schindler list
Smelly car

There was a time not all that long ago actually that my oldest ds, now 25, and I made a Seinfeld reference almost every single day, lol.... I LOVED that show. I HATED the finale.

I liked the episode where Jerry goes off on the car rental agency lady, "Sir, I know what a reservation is." "No, I don't think you do. You know how to take a reservation but you don't know how to h-o-l-d a reservation and that's the most important part, the h-o-l-d."

Elaine's date with one of Jerry's friends.... "He took, (pause) IT out."

Most of Kramer's one-liners still crack me up. "Look away Jerry; I'm hideous!"

The flashback episodes are my favorite to watch. I think it was like The first 100, something like that. I LOVE the outtakes.

I am a big Seinfeld fan myself. I have even gone to see his live act a couple times. I love his humor, I think he is great. In regards to the show there are so many episodes/moments that I liked. If I had to narrow it down to just a few I would say The Contest, The Marble Rye, The Soup Nazi, and The Chinese Restaurant stand out the most.

So many favorites! Merv Griffin, Marine Biologist, and Yada, Yada/ rabid antidentite/ dentist conversion episode:
Jerry: Oh. (Adjusts accordingly)

Father: Tell me your sins, my son.

Jerry: Well I should tell you that I'm Jewish.

Father: That's no sin.

Jerry: Oh good. Anyway, I wanted to talk to you about Dr. Whatley. I have a suspicion that he's converted to Judaism just for the jokes.

Father: And this offends you as a Jewish person.

Jerry: No, it offends me as a comedian.

I don't know the name of the episode, but I love Mr. Mendelbaum and the one where he hurts his back, and both his father and son come in, all trying to lift the TV that is bolted to the stand. "It's go time."

Another one that makes me laugh is when Kramer has a cough and uses the medicine of smuckers the dog That might even be the same episode as when Elaine's doctor writes notes about her in her medical file.

A few of my favorite lines:

Frank Costanza - "I'm Back Babayyy!!!"
George - "I'm Back Baby!"
George - "It's not a lie if you believe it"
Kramer - "Look away, I'm hideous."
George - "The sea was angry that day, my friends, like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli..."
Jerry - "I don't wanna be a pirate!"
Frank Costanza - “You saying you want a piece of me?”

Rhombus. Hamptons episode on now. Lol

Drats!!!! Oh, well, it's not like I haven't seen it at least a dozen times before, and I'm sure I'll catch it again soon enough.

I appreciate the heads up.

The chocolate babka, and the lesser cinnamon babka:)

"Cinnamon takes a back seat to no babka. People love cinnamon. It should be on tables at restaurants along with salt and pepper. Anytime anyone says, "Oh this is so good, what's in it?" The answer invariably comes back, "Cinnamon." "Cinnamon." Again and again. Lesser babka?? I think not." - Jerry Seinfeld

I forgot to mention another favorite: Raquel Welch episode. Kramer has to fire her from her Broadway show because she doesn't swing her arms when she dances. And Elaine's J.Peterman co-worker Molly Shannon doesn't either.

And, of course, cat fight!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter