Favorite "secret" places to eat?

Newsies

Headlines don't sell papes.
Are there any spots on WDW property you like to eat at that most of the visitors overlook when they come to WDW?

I feel like Liberty Tree Tavern dinner is pretty overlooked because of all the other great options in MK! The food is fantastic and it's all you care to eat.

You must not have seen the thread about it and how many people like it. I don't think it's hidden. It's good though.

I can't think of a single secret place to eat at Disney World. Particularly in any of the parks.
GFC and the Wave may be a couple of the more overlooked resort restaurants.

Olivia's. Not many people will make the trek over to Old Key West, but this is an outstanding restaurant; great food and reasonably priced.

Trail's End & The Wave are both must do's for us, and we NEVER have a problem getting ADRs so I'm guessing they are overlooked :-)

Are there any spots on WDW property you like to eat at that most of the visitors overlook when they come to WDW?

I feel like Liberty Tree Tavern dinner is pretty overlooked because of all the other great options in MK! The food is fantastic and it's all you care to eat.

Liberty Tree Tavern and Beaches & Cream. The Wave serves pretty good food too...!

I'm sure not a secret but I think the food court at POR is best food court in the whole kingdom.

I love Columbia Harbor House, and it seems to be overlooked by most MK guests. It's only a CS though. we take our food upstairs and its always less crowed and much quieter than Cosmic Ray's or Pecos Bill's. Really good food for a CS place, too.

Upstairs at Columbia harbor house is great. I also like the food court at pofq for dinner. We like the pot roast and the ribs and chicken. Then we walk around and watch the boats go by and the horse and carriage rides. I also like the quick service at the grand Floridian. After dinner, you can go out by the marina and watch the fireworks.

I'm so happy to hear this! We made a reservation here for December and it was kind of on a whim. Glad to hear it's actually good!

If you are going for breakfast the eggs benedict is soooo good.
For lunch or dinner, save room for the dessert sampler, it is a DO NOT MISS plate of adorable yumminess! Enjoy!

I love Columbia Harbor House, and it seems to be overlooked by most MK guests. It's only a CS though. we take our food upstairs and its always less crowed and much quieter than Cosmic Ray's or Pecos Bill's. Really good food for a CS place, too.

CHH is CS??

You must not have seen the thread about it and how many people like it. I don't think it's hidden. It's good though.

Uh, yeah, this. I've been trying to get a dinner ADR since 180 days out with no luck (free dining, 7-9 people).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter