Favorite Schedule for the week

poohbear1029

<font color=deeppink>Masquerading as a normal pers
Do you have a favorite park schedule for your week at WDW? Assuming a Sunday arrival and departure, how does your week typically shape up? I usually do things like avoid MK on Monday, etc, but I am wondering if others have a routine way they do things.....we are going in February if that would effect your week. :wizard:

Nope..no routine...depends on EMH, Fantasmic, dinner plans etc.
But, we do like to get park hoppers and divide the day in thirds; morning at one park, afternoon resort break, evening at second park. I like at least 2 mornings at HS to get at least 2 Toy Story walk-ons and at least 4 sessions at MK.

I don't have a set schedule. I look at touringplans, easywdw, and the EMH schedule and try to determine the best days for each morning park (we hop and avoid EMH mornings). It depends on the park hours, fireworks schedule, holiday parties, etc. It also depends on the ADRs I can get for dining. We travel with 7-10 people, so sometimes ADRs are harder to come by.

I try to get MK in the first 2 days somehow, either morning or night. Generally speaking, MK always works best for us on days with an early closing for a party, or on non firework days.

I don't have a set schedule. I look at touringplans, easywdw, and the EMH schedule and try to determine the best days for each morning park (we hop and avoid EMH mornings). It depends on the park hours, fireworks schedule, holiday parties, etc. It also depends on the ADRs I can get for dining. We travel with 7-10 people, so sometimes ADRs are harder to come by.

I try to get MK in the first 2 days somehow, either morning or night. Generally speaking, MK always works best for us on days with an early closing for a party, or on non firework days.

Why do you avoid EMH mornings?

Nope..no routine...depends on EMH, Fantasmic, dinner plans etc.
But, we do like to get park hoppers and divide the day in thirds; morning at one park, afternoon resort break, evening at second park. I like at least 2 mornings at HS to get at least 2 Toy Story walk-ons and at least 4 sessions at MK.

We love a Toy Story walk-on too! There's something about starting our HS day that way.

Why do you avoid EMH mornings?

We find the crowds too heavy by mid morning. We have better luck doing rope drop/9 am days. Worth noting, we have young children so our pace is slower than adults or teens. There is no rushing from mountain to mountain with us. We have child swap, stroller parking, and potty breaks to slow us down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter