Favorite Robin Williams movie/role?

Cadillac Man - my best friend and I still laugh and joke every time we see someone who doesnt goof around, calling them " a no **** guy" :rotfl:

Insomnia - I liked the serious Robin Williams better

:lmao: no **** guy..classic:rotfl: I agree, he was brilliant in Insomnia, so creepy and I love him in Mrs Doubtfire. I took my kids to see that movie 3 times and then bought it on VHS. I still to this day use quotes from that movie, calling them "my little nose miners" and say, "Heeelllloooooo":rotfl:

Mork & Mindy
The World According to Garp
Club Paradise
Awakenings
The Fisher King
Aladdin
Mrs. Doubtfire
Jumanji
Jack (This one holds a special place in my heart)
Aladdin and the King of Thieves
Fathers' Day
Patch Adams
One Hour Photo
RV: Runaway Vacation
Man of the Year
Night at the Museum (Robin as my favorite US President!)
License to Wed
The Butler

sailorstitch

Aladdin--Genie would not be the genie without him!

Dead Poets Society

Mrs Doubtfire.

Birdcage!!!!

Bicentennial Man- It was the perfect mix of silly and serious.

And What Dreams May Come. I hope he finds his peace.

Mork and Mindy
Hook
Dead Poets Society
Good Will Hunting
The Birdcage
Awakenings

plus some amazing stand up over the years.

DS brought up Jumanji as a favorite.

One of the most amazing stand up comedians, that I've ever seen. He was so quick witted...wheels always turning.

I am just so heartbroken over his death. He was always one of my favorite actors. Aladdin, Hook, Birdcage, Mrs Doubtfire, and so many more...... So sad and so tragic. RIP Robin. :'(

I don't think there is a Robin Williams movie that I haven't enjoyed, even the critically panned ones like RV and Death to Smoochy. I mean who didn't love Rainbow Randolph? ;)

It's hard for me to pick a favorite, though. It would probably have to be Mrs. Doubtfire but honorable mention to Dead Poets Society, The Birdcage, Patch Adams, and Jack. And of course Aladdin.

Dead Poets Society, Hook, and Aladdin are my top 3, but Robin Williams was basically my childhood, it's so hard to pick a favorite. Mrs. Doubtfire, Jumaji, Patch Adams, Jack, The Birdcage... so many amazing roles. Watching Wishes tonight was hard when the Genie came on... He will be missed.

I know it wasn't his most successful movie, but Popeye was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid......watched it over and over!

There are so many.

The most standout in my mind, from various genres, are:

Dead Poets Society
Toys
Good Morning Vietnam
and
Aladdin

I grew up on Mork and Mindy (set in MY hometown--which was a big deal t me as a kid), and love his stand up too.

Impossible to pick Can't think of one single role I didn't like

I am so shocked like the rest of us I read a post somewhere on the internet and someone said " The ones that bring us the most joy, the most laughter seem to have inside of themselves the most heartache and sadness" Poor Robin suffer no more RIP

I don't think there is a Robin Williams movie that I haven't enjoyed, even the critically panned ones like RV

My family loved RV!!! Every time it comes on cable, we have to watch it.

The thing about Robin, was he was such a diverse actor. He could make you cry as as easily as he could make you laugh. I bawled like a baby in the courtroom scene of Mrs. Doubtfire, when he was telling the judge what a father was.

Good morning Vietnam, Aladdin and Mrs. Doubtfire. Those were my faves, but I like Patch Adams as well and I am sure many others. RIP Robin.

Definitely the Birdcage - LOVED him in that role

Aladdin
Good Will Hunting - AMAZING
Mrs. Doubtfire
GMV

I agree there is not a Robin Williams movie I don't like. I love Aladdin, Mrs Doubtfire...RV....both Night at the Museum movies. Hook. I can go on and on because I can watch them all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter