Favorite Ride

Kate3456

Mouseketeer
I don't know if anybody has asked this yet but i was curious what everybody's favorite ride mine is Rocking Roller-coaster or Toy story mania.

I can never choose. :P

I have to say though that Star Tours is my new favorite. ;) (hint hint my username).
It's fantastic!!!!! :D I also love Splash Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, Peter Pan, Pirates of the Caribbean, Spaceship Earth, the Mexico ride, and many more!!! :)

For some reason, Space Mountain is my favorite..

I went to DW in 2008, and I don't remember how it was (or how fun it was).

But, when I went a few weeks ago (June 6-10), I enjoyed it so much!!! :D

You never know when you are going to drop or turn, and that's what I love about it!!!

It was the FIRST and LAST ride I rode at DW!!

Tower of Terror ever since my first time in 1999. Ahhh good times :] I love many of the rides in WDW but this one is my all time favorite! :]

That 0 to 60 launch on my favorite, Rock'n Roller Coaster, never gets old, no matter how many times I ride it.

As the majority of the rides are usually geared towards kids and aren't very exciting or impressive even, I have to go with The Tower of Terror as well. A unique experience, and definitely enjoyable.

As the majority of the rides are usually geared towards kids and aren't very exciting or impressive even, I have to go with The Tower of Terror as well. A unique experience, and definitely enjoyable.

Actually, they are geared towards everyone. People just have different tastes and intensity levels. ;]

This is very untrue.

All the rides are for the entire family to enjoy and at least reminisce about their childhood. Disney does their best to appeal to everyone with a highly themed thrill ride now and then, but they understand not everyone likes thrill rides, just how not not everyone enjoys family rides.

Disney is not, and never will be, a thrill park.

This is going to be a very long list.....

POTC
BTMRR
Splash Mountain
TSM
Buzz lightyear's Space Ranger spin
Phillarmagic(its a show, does that count?)
Kali River Rapids
Soarin
Mission Space
Test Track
It's a Small world

I think that's it. I tried to get at least one ride from every park

hmm probably gonna be big thunder mountain, tower of terror, crushes coaster, haunted mansion or rock 'n' rollercoaster! gah i can't decide!

So I have many "favorite" rides so here are my top ones.
1. Toy story Mania
2. Expedition Everest
3. Tower of Terror
4.Rockin Roller coaster
5.All three mountains at Magic Kingdom
I am going back to W.D.W in about 7 weeks for my 5th time and I am so exited to see ::MickeyMo

I like tower of terror and test track. Also the three mountains:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter