Favorite restaurants close to Windsor Hills?

aj2hall

Mouseketeer
I know lots of the major chains are there, just trying to find something a little different or that we don't have at home in NH.

I know Bonefish is a chain, but it was right around the corner and we always love it!

We like the chains such as Ale House ad Texas Roadhouse. For something a bit different you could try the restaurants at Celebration which are very nice :goodvibes

Boma at AKL is only 10 minutes away so there is plenty of choice.

I know it's a chain, but if you don't have a Bahama Breeze by your house, I highly recommend it. It was the best meal we had when we were there in August.

Our favourite is Golden Coral, one of the best buffet we have tried. Good price and a fantastic variety

I know it's a chain, but if you don't have a Bahama Breeze by your house, I highly recommend it. It was the best meal we had when we were there in August.

We go to Bahama Breeze every time we go to FL. We don't have any near us in Boston so its always a priority!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter