Favorite Resort Resturant??

Ohana is my favorite....Food is delicious and Plentiful. I fyou have kids they have entertainment geared towards them

Another vote for Ohana's:thumbsup2 The view and atmosphere is amazing, and the food is some of the best I've tasted in disney.

We loved Ohana, too. See if you can get ressies about an hour before Wishes- that is what I did and we watched fireworks during dinner, my kids and I loved it!

our favorites to hit are Kona and California Grill. We've been wanting to try Sanna (think that is the name over by AKL) or the wave too.

We always do Ohana dinner for our first night at Disney and end with the Ohana breakfast for our last meal before heading out;)

We also like Chef Mickeys for arrival night- the kids meet all the characters, and we ride the resort loop on the monorail; a great start to a vaca. If you don't mind being farther out, we also love Boma- and at night they have CM's with night vision goggles to see the animals out on the savannah. Very informative and fun, my kids love it.

We always do a character meal at the resorts for our first night. Either 1900 Park Fare, or Chef Mickey's. It really helps get the kids into the Disney excitement.

As we stay at the WDW resorts, our first day is check-in, swim and dinner at our resort. Last May at the GF we ate dinner at 1900 Park Fare...this April at the Poly we are eating dinner at Ohana (dd8 can't wait for the pineapple bread!).

We really like Trails End. I don't know why, it just feels so comfortable and homey to me. We try to eat there once every trip.

Ours in now Sanaa. The food is amazing (we like it better than Boma & Jiko) and the giraffes are right outside the windows. It's a great environment and amazing food.

We love Boma and on our trip a couple of weeks ago really enjoyed Whispering Canyon Cafe. O'Hana is always nice too.

1900 Park Fare!

Our arrival night we were supposed to dine at Chef Mickey's but due to AirTran's schedule changes... anyway, we didn't.

I would prob say Chef Mickeys or Ohana b/c almost everyone hits MK the first night they get in

Also I'd say Boma for B'fast is actually better than the dinner option :wizard:

I've said it once and I'll say it again... Trails end at the campground is pretty darn good. The food is excellent and if you haven't been to fort wilderness its fun for the kids to explore the campground. I have never stayed there but I'll tell you if you can time the evening right with Dinner at Trails end and then Chip n dale Sing Along with smores around the campfire ( charge for s'mores your BYO) And the free movie after. you've got yourself a pretty good night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter