• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

favorite resort pre-Christmas

igitur

Mouseketeer
We have reservations at our home resort (BCV) from Dec. 19 - 25, 2014. We've stayed here for Christmas before, we've stayed at Wilderness Lodge for Thanksgiving and we've spent time at most of the other DVC resorts at one time or another. If we were to change our reservation at the 7 month window (if anything is available) which would be a great consideration for that pre-Christmas timeframe? Our kids are 14 and 15.

You only have BWV for Epcot/DHS, VGF for MK and AKV Jambo if you want Christmas decorations.

:earsboy: Bill

We stayed at BWV for those dates this past year and really loved it! I loved walking to the boardwalk bakery early in the morning and hearing the Christmas music playing.

I absolutely love the holiday ending to Illuminations so I like staying at BWV and walking over to Epcot every night.

VWL & BWV have been our holiday resorts of choice, but we have added on at VGF because the GF has always been a resort we visit then. I would have a hard time picking 1 out of the 3!

We have been every year since '93 durng the first two weeks of Dec. We have stayed at every resort but VGF, planning that for next year.
We love the ability to walk around the lake at BWV/BCV and see so many decorations at the resort. BWV/BWI/BCV/BC/YC/Swan/Dolphin all in one afternoon/evening stroll.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter