• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite resort if $ was the same?

HairyChest

DIS Veteran
I know cost is a big factor in a resort choice. But if they all were the same price, what would be your choice?

Poly for me
Second choice would be WL or YC

Either a BW Villa (because of all the space and the proximity to Epcot and DHS) or AKL Arusha View (for the animals and the look of the resort).

BWI CL with boardwalk view is my favorite.

2nd is GF RPC

3rd is Kidani Grand Villa savannah view

I'd probably go back to BC for the Epcot/DHS access. It would be fun to do a Contemporary Tower Theme Park View once, though.

Contemporary Resort tower either side. I was a little kid when it was built and I've always been a huge fan of it and the monorail. CR and monorail are as much Disney to me as Cinderella's Castle. :goodvibes

Contemporary theme park view, higher floor. Unless its during Food and Wine, then BC! :)

Probably Boardwalk because of it's proximity to Epcot and DHS. Being able to walk to either is great. Going on the theme of the resort only, Poly would be my favorite.

Definitely Boardwalk. I want to stay in a Garden Cottage one day. Not happening at those prices but a girl can dream:lmao:

I know cost is a big factor in a resort choice. But if they all were the same price, what would be your choice?

Poly for me
Second choice would be WL or YC

Poly for our overall favorite, with GF RPC running a very close second :).

Bay Lake Tower for me. We had a theme park view....being able to sip coffee out on the balcony and look over MK was an amazing start to the day :)

Poly theme park view club level. Used to stay there all the time when I was little and kind of took for granted how great it was. Now that mom and dad aren't paying for my trips anymore its a little bit of a different story lol. But if they were the same price, there would be no question.

1) Swan - alcove room is always our first choice (Dolphin is second, or first if DH is booking it - he loves late night mac and cheese from Picabu:confused3)

2) Contemporary theme park view in the tower

3) YC - I don't actually think I've stayed at the BC side, but just because it worked out that way.

I enjoyed the GF when I was a child, but the last I was there - maybe 2008 I just didn't love it the way I love the Swolphin and the Contemporary but I wouldn't hestitate to stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter