Favorite Resort Activity?

Rpsemont

DIS Veteran
We'll be in WDW for 4 days in Nov. It will be our 5th trip. I really want to do some resort "stuff" OUr budget will only allow AS, but we'll have a car so resort hopping is not a problem.. We've done the water mice, and may do them again. I signed DD up for the Pirate Adventure, And I'm thinking about doing the campfire and movie and Fort Wilderness. What else would you suggest? Anything that doesn't necessarily cost extra?

Here are a few ideas (you may want to try the budget board too)

:) Want along the Boardwalk early evening (5 pm to 7 pm).
Eat dinner there if you like (Pizza at Spoodles take out window).
There are people who entertain along the board walk for free.

:) Watch the MK firewirks form the Polynesian beach

:) Use the pool at AS and enjoy the Florida sunshine (in the AM)

Mini-golf can be discounted if you have the DC card or AP tickets.

Enjoy ;)

Visit AKL and see some of the beautiful animals from the public viewing areas :)

Watch the Electrical Water Pageant from GF, Poly, WL, or FW (not sure about CR). It's outdated, low-tech, and corny, but I just love it.

AKL has story time around the fire at night. I also would do a resort tour of the oroiginal monorail resorts!!!

The campfire program is great - and you can also watch the electrical water pageant and MK fireworks from the FW beach!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter