Favorite quick service in AK?

Lovemy3babes

DIS Veteran
I'm debating where to eat lunch in AK. We will have a quick service credit to use on the dining plan. What's your favorite?

Flame Tree BBQ was always a hit on my program, and now that it's back in it's true location, it's something that you have to try.

However, if you are a bit more adventurous in taste, the new Harambe Marketplace has some delicious ribs.

Flame Tree BBQ was always a hit on my program, and now that it's back in it's true location, it's something that you have to try.

However, if you are a bit more adventurous in taste, the new Harambe Marketplace has some delicious ribs.

We LOVE ribs!! Good to know! Thank you Mike!

Yak n Yeti

We've tried Flame Tree ribs and Harambe ribs (both good) and Flame Tree onion rings are yummy, but overall, we love Yak n Yeti.

You can't go wrong with flame tree. Great bbq and an amazing value on the dining plan

I second Yak & Yeti. We love their food. They have large portions in my opinion, and we have often split meals. We like the beef lo mein, honey chicken, and the egg rolls and fried rice as sides. I want to say they let you use snack credits for the latter two. My family looks forward to it as our "good bye" QS meal (AK is always done as a half day on our last day before flying back to frigid Michigan).

We like the honey chicken and teriyaki beef bowl and then we substitute our drink or dessert for a basket of fries and chicken fried rice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter