Favorite Pop/ Soda

I have had a Diet Coke addiction for several years. I was drinking about 6 cans every day. I gave it up 10 days ago. Ive had no soda in 10 days!

Coke Zero or Diet Ginger Ale. Around Christmas time, they release a cranberry flavored diet ginger ale that I love. I don't drink many sodas though.

At home, I only drink caffeine free Coke Classic (it's iced tea if eating out). But every time I visit back home (SW Ohio) I bring back a carton of Barq's red creme soda. I have loved that stuff since I was a kid and we poured it over ice cream to make floats.

Coke from Mexico, in a bottle and made with real sugar.

Luckily Costco sells it so we can get it cheaper and in bulk!

Coke from Mexico, in a bottle and made with real sugar.

Luckily Costco sells it so we can get it cheaper and in bulk!

This.
IMG_1431_zpsb2b85b48.jpg

Rock & Rye! I feel impossibly sorry for all you poor souls that cannot experience the joy that is Faygo :p

I have had a Diet Coke addiction for several years. I was drinking about 6 cans every day. I gave it up 10 days ago. Ive had no soda in 10 days!

That's awesome! I wish you luck in kicking the habit. We used to buy 2 liters coke but we stopped that about 5 yrs ago.

We have a local drink called cheerwine. It's really like nothing else out there. It's my all time favorite. The diet is pretty good and I do drink that much of the time but sometimes I just have to have the real thing. Many local places have it as a fountain drink and it goes great with all the local b-b-q.

Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper. Preferably Mexican Coke, Mexican Pepsi, and Heritage Dr. Pepper.

I will not touch any diet soda with a ten foot pole. HAAAATE the aftertaste of artificial sweetener.

Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper. Preferably Mexican Coke, Mexican Pepsi, and Heritage Dr. Pepper. I will not touch any diet soda with a ten foot pole. HAAAATE the aftertaste of artificial sweetener.
I haven't had Mexican Coke in YEARS! I drank it all the time as a college student. It's so much better than our version of it.

We have a local drink called cheerwine. It's really like nothing else out there. It's my all time favorite. The diet is pretty good and I do drink that much of the time but sometimes I just have to have the real thing. Many local places have it as a fountain drink and it goes great with all the local b-b-q.

I've heard of it, but haven't seen it. Does it taste similar to anything? It sounds kind of like it's cherryish for some reason.

my husband is from nc he introduced me to cheerwine I love it. There are a few places in north texas that get it which makes me happy.

I also like mexican coke, mexican pepsi and sugar dr pepper the real stuff not with hfcs

My favorite is an ice cold Pepsi. Can't do anything diet - I'm allergic to the artificial sweeteners most companies use. If I eat/drink something with most fake sweetners (aspartame, etc), my throat will itch something crazy.

I do stock up on Cheerwine when we visit family in North Carolina. Love that stuff. Ice cold, as well.

My other fave drink is Dr Pepper Cherry. Yum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter