Favorite Places

1. Sanaa
2. Yachtsman Steakhouse
3. Victoria & Albert's
4. Crystal Palace
5. Earl of Sandwich
6. Columbia Harbour House

Citrico's, Cali Grill, and Jiko for dinners. La Hacienda, the plaza, the bakery in France, and wolfgang puck's for lunches. Kona for breakfast...we don't do many breakfasts but this one we really like.

In no particular order (and we do not necessarily eat at each trip):

Table Service:
--Victoria & Albert - but ya' gotta' wanna' bring a jacket and spend three hours at the table.
--BlueZoo - we eat here most often. Best seafood.
--Sanaa - very good curries & view of animals during daylight lunch or dinner.
--Cape May - Character breakfast w/ Goofy.
--Coral Reef - lovely for lunch w/ view of fish.

Qwik Service:
--Ghiradelli in Downtown Disney for best chocolate ice cream.
--France for Champagne, pastries & gelato ice cream.
--Sleepy Hollow for Fried Chicken Waffle; Casey's for BBQ Slaw Hotdog w/ Pulled Pork
--Tamu for lovely salads and newly added Dole Whips

We have a new fav from our January 2015 trip...The Wave. Best breakfast I have ever had at Disney. It will be a must do for all future trips!!!

50's Prime Time Cafe
Coral Reef

We usually try several new places each trip, but those 2 have been common to every vacation in WDW for the last 15 or 20 years for my family.

New potential must stops are Mama Melrose, and multiple EPCOT restaurants, we are going to sample 3 or 4 this December which we have heard great things about, looking forward to adding a couple to the permanent rotation.

We go to Ohana every trip. Our favorite signatures are California Grill and Narcoossee's because you have a great view along with the good food. Garden Grill is a great non-buffet character restaurant. My 16 year old daughter got a kick out of chip (or dale, I can't remember which one) acting kinda flirty... Which allowed me to get a picture of her with a character! That hasn't happened in a while.

Friar's Nook for their Mac and Cheese. I love it. I read reviews of a bleu cheese mac that I wish I could have tried before they got rid of it. The pot roast mac is excellent though, as is just the regular stuff.

Via Napoli
Columbia Harbour House
Flying Fish

I could definitely use some pizza from Via Napoli right about now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter