• the food

• the rides

• the shows

• shopping

• your resort

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like just the general feel of soaking it all in:earsboy:

Personally, I can't pick just one thing. They all add something special to the whole Disney experience.......but the resorts are awsome!!! A regular hotel just can't compare! :)

I've never considered this before. I voted for rides, but I'm not sure. It's the whole package that makes it Disney.

My favorite thing about Disney is the feeling that you get when you're there. Everyone is always just so happy. Plus seeing the castle for the first time in a while is really cool!!:earsboy:

I would have to say the general atmosphere of being at WDW, is my favorite. :earsboy:

my friends hate it when I do this but going back and telling everyone about it .I do all the time and I go there every year so there un about me telling them :( LOL

i agree with most of you about the magic being the best part. but i also think the shows are awesome. i love them all. and even the shows on the cruise were great. i just got off the magic yesterday and i thought hercules and disney dreams along with all the other shows they did were amazing. another favorite of mine has always been the hunchback of notre dame and beauty and the beast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter