Favorite part of the World Showcase?

wow where to start: for starters, the entire atmosphere to me is quite beautiful. I think norway with the maelstorm and thier beer of course. Germany has the band and sommerfest has the best brats. USA, I love the american experience show and the way the building it basically shaped like indepedence hall is cool. The fife and drum there is cool too. Canada is absolutely gorgeous. I could go on and on but we would be here til next week.

My husband would say the belly dancer he saw I believe it was in morocco! :goodvibes I don't have a favorite. Just love everything about it.

what is the bath house in morrocco?? We love that area as well, but not sure what you are talking about????

I think it has to be France. It was the first place I tasted heaven, aka the Crepe and that bakery back there... I'm surprised I survived in there without buying something. I love World Showcase as a whole so its hard to say.

The Canadian Pavillion. I like the show and it reminds me of my birthplace

Germany for the trains

Japan. I collect the lucky cats in the shop there.

I used to like the UK, but then i got taller than the hedge maze so it isn't a challenge anymore.:sad1:

Probably the whole atmosphere of the Mexican Pavilion. The twilight look of it. We don't usually buy much at all there, but it is fun to walk around and just soak it in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter