• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite part of Epcot?

mom2ohc

Earning My Ears
what should er make sure that we do while we are at Epcot with our three daughters 10, 8, & 5?

Best rides, shows, places for snacks? what is the most popular thing so we get a fast pass? Thanks!:thumbsup2

I'd suggest riding Soarin' right at park opening, followed by Test Track (if open - it's closed till later in the year). If not there that early, FP for sure.

Spaceship Earth is great, but save it for later in the day when there is no line (folks tend to get in line for it right away, as it's the 1st attraction you see when entering the park).

Do not miss the American Adventure show - better yet, be there 15 minutes early to see Voices of Liberty (incredible vocal group).

The Circle-Vision movies in China & France are beautiful.

If the girls are into thrills, Mission Space is really pretty cool.

Even though it's a little dated, Ellen's Energy Adventure is enjoyable.

The food court in The Land has some good variety, the Electric Umbrella for burgers, Germany for brats, UK for Fish & Chips, & Mexico has a decent counter-service place now. Can't go wrong with any of the sit-down places.

I have a DD9 who LOVED the Kim Possible missions, she did 4 in one day on our last trip. She's really looking forward to the P&F version. One of her other favorites was picking a pearl in Japan that we put into a necklace.

When is your trip? Test Track is down for refurbishment through "fall", no concrete date though.

Koi pond in Japan- very lovely place! Also, the Candy Lady in Japan is very fun- she was my DS favorite WS artist.

I would reccomend getting a fast pass for soarin as early as possible.

Than hit up the other side with universe of energy, mission space and test track( if its open)

Than do all the countries, and head back to your fast pass for soarin after that since it usually is pretty far in advance.

Make sure you check out all the shops in world showcase

Koi pond in Japan- very lovely place! Also, the Candy Lady in Japan is very fun- she was my DS favorite WS artist.

I agree with the Candy Lady, my kids love her! I believe they could stand there for a solid hour and watch her :).

We LOVE LOVE Soarin and Test Track also. And I know this is probably a corny ride but your younger one will probably enjoy Figment (idk if that's the name or not).

I have a DD9 who LOVED the Kim Possible missions...

This has been recently "re-themed" to Agent P's (from Phineas and Ferb) World Showcase Adventure. Lots of fun.

Miyuki is one of our WS faves as well.

Truly, our only must see in EPCOT is Spaceship Earth. We enjoy TT, Soarin, Mission Space is a fave of the kiddos, and I love Living with the Land. Spaceship Earth stands alone as a must-do.

I agree with the Candy Lady, my kids love her! I believe they could stand there for a solid hour and watch her :).

We LOVE LOVE Soarin and Test Track also. And I know this is probably a corny ride but your younger one will probably enjoy Figment (idk if that's the name or not).

Imagination is what it's called I think. And yes that's one of our favs as well.

If you get there first thing in the morning and there isn't a line for spaceship earth go on it, it's alot of fun and there are games at the end if your lucky enough to be able to play any of them. Also a must for children that young is the living seas ( or any age for that matter), they'll love the nemo ride and crush also seeing all the sea creatures. germany has great candy ,norway has great pastries as does france.

When you first get to Epcot, get a fastpass for Soarin because those go super fast, especially in the summer! They would for sure love the Nemo ride and the Kim Possible park game is very fun as well. And I would suggest eating in Mexico at some point. It's my favorite :)

I wouldn't miss Nemo and Friends, Turtle Talk with Crush

The Living with the Land ride(correct?) is my favorite! I've always remembered that ride, and I can still hear the thunder from seven years ago...:)

My DD19 has always loved stopping at each country to build a mask(Free). She started doing it years ago when she was young and still loves to do it today.

Denise

Margaritas in Mexico :) But for your girls, you can get a passport to have stamped at each country. I think that is where the previous poster's daughters made the masks. Someone will have to verify if they are still doing this. Have fun!

No longer have masks- now they have a Duffy bear cutout that gets stickers put on it. When my DS saw it this month he felt bad for the kids- not nearly as cool as the masks were.
For lunch we like the food court in the land if you get there during the earlier end of the lunch crowd- before 12. After that it gets pretty crowded and if you get stuck in the dessert line (b/c everyone seems to be on the ddp and cannot miss their dessert) your food will be cold by the time you sit down :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter