• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite park songs!!!

futureillusioneer

Earning My Ears
The Disney parks have a load of jingles and songs that go along with their rides and attractions. You all know this. So what's your favorite?

Mine would have to be the spectromagic song closely seconded by the theme for the carousel of progress.

I have a lot of Disney music that I bought in the parks so I could take a special part of our vacations home with me. My favorite shows to listen to are Fantasmic!, SpectroMagic, and Festival of the Lion King.

I have the Four Parks, One World set as well, and my favorites on those CDs are Splash Mountain and the Main Street Welcome Medley.

for me it is either pirates or star tours. I know it might be weird but the Star Wars movies are some of my favorites. They are changing it now so we'll have to see if their music changes at all

Aw man, "Grim Grinning Ghosts" definitely. I love every version of that I've ever heard!

I also saw a YouTube video of the Tiki Room at Tokyo Disney (the one with Stitch) and I love the song they sing in the video. I'll play the vid repeatedly just for the song since so far I haven't found it on a soundtrack. If anyone knows of a soundtrack it's on let me know! Import prices don't (usually) scare me!

Agree on Spectro and Grim Grinning Ghosts! And I absolutely love the Jungle Jammin' Parade music. Oh, and the songs from the Winnie the Pooh ride ... oh heck, I love all of them! ;)

;) Splash Mountain Medley....because Mama used to read the Brer Rabbit books to me as a child in her beautiful Southern drawl.

My least favorite would have to be One Step Closer. I think it doesn't have much substance, and, aside from the fact that it's overrated, I'm just tired of hearing that song over and over again.I really like

1. In The End
2. Breaking the Habit
3. Numb

Hmmm...

MK: Liberty Square area music

Epcot: Just...all the different countries' music! Oh, and some of the Future World music...I believe on the 4 Parks, 1 World CD it's the track called "Legacy".

DHS: Oooh, I just LOVE the music here! Of course, my favorite is Fantasmic! .

AK: Hmmm. I'm drawn to the music in Asia quite a bit. And then there's Finding Nemo: The Musical!

I've always loved the music at Epcot, especially the older music (such as One Little Spark, Tomorrow's Child, New Horizons, etc.). I also like the World Showcase music (e.g., Golden Dreams).

As a big Figment fan, I gotta go with One Little Spark!

Always going to be Splash Mountain for me -- I was just humming it yesterday! (My version, anyway...no American Idol here! :goodvibes)

My top five favorite park songs are.
1) Blink - Mutt
2) Michael Jackson - billie jean
3) BCR - Elevator
4) AFI - celluloid dream
5) AVA - Valkyrie Missile

I really like the music they play in the queue for Space Mountain. Also, I can't help but melt a little bit whenever I hear "We Go On" from Illuminations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter