Favorite Park music or sound clip?

nhgoofy5923

It's kind of fun doing the impossible...
Whenever I look back on all of the trips I have gone on to Walt Disney World, it is hard not to think of certain specific quotes or sayings that you had heard throughout those trips. These sayings, at least in my family, become integrated in everyday talk as a fun reference to trips past. For instance, the quote from the monorail, "Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas," is quite possibly my favorite sound snippet from Walt Disney World ever! That being said, there are definitely some other memorable quotes out there!

My question for you is this: What is your favorite/most memorable saying from Walt Disney World and why? These can be as random, funny, or sentimental as you wish!

::MickeyMo Have a magical day!

i really enjoy the music to the main street electrical parade. it was there the first time we went in 1997, and therefore reminds me of disney. i love it.
also area sounds and music, like when entering space mountain or star tours.

Here's a second for the the monorail speil. I also love: The Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack that plays just after the drop, the reference (that has returned!) to "Mr. Tom Morrow" on the Peoplemover, and all of the classic music played on Main St. USA!

"Welcome, welcome, welcooooooommmeee. A kingdom full of endless dreams for every girl and boy..."

Gets me excited everytime!

i would third the monorail actually. but only the spanish bit lol.
i also used to enjoy the railroad spiel, but i guess that's all changed now and they've taken out the cheesy pocahontas bit.

'hey, get up, get loud...we're pumpin up the party now....."
I love that street party!

And I cry when I hear Let's Go Fly a Kite on the Carousel, in a good way!

:) "...and it all starts with a WISH....whoa!"

"this is the craziest ride in the Wilderness" or something to that effect.

" We neeeeeeeddddd Ketchuuupppppp!!"

" Welcome Home!!!!!"

"Welcome, welcome, welcooooooommmeee. A kingdom full of endless dreams for every girl and boy..."

Gets me excited everytime!

Good one! Unfortunately we are not usually park opening type of people (but give us EMH until 3am and we are quite happy!) so we haven't heard this live in quite a few years....:goodvibes

"Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas" plays every time I start up my computer.
I also adore the music that plays in the queue for Space Mountain.

I like the music that is played on the bus just before you are dropped off at the Animal Kingdom.

Dunno really depends on the day for me. There was a day recently to where I had "Wanna be like you" stuck in my head but it was the version from the WDW Resort TV channel w/ the info on resort times and so on.

I've had Epcot Future World music stuck in my head from time to time.

Monorail spiel is great, I like the welcome home bit that someone mentioned before and also the Mickey Mouse theme chiming up in the buses as you pull up to MK.

Thats all I can think of for now

My favorite music is the Swiss Family Treehouse music.

My favorite ride sound bites are:

"Hold on to them hats and glasses, 'cuz this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness."

and

"Remain seated please... Ferme en ser sentados, por favor." from the Matterhorn in DL.

Both of these are ringtones on my phone.

We took the Keys tour on a very rainy, gray day...we also had a great CM who was our guide. While taking us back to to see the parade float barn she was walking backwards and opening a gate at the same time, not watching where she was going she stepped into a puddle deep enough to soak her shoe to which she replied, "Well isn't that just magical?" :rotfl: We say it all the time now!

Favorite song would be "Celebrate You" as it was the song played during the parade when we were chosen to be Grand Marshals....

We are also fans of Mr. Tom Morrow, "wildest ride in the wilderness", and "dead men tell no tales"....Also love the bride in HM at the very end - "Hurry baaack!"

I love the pre show music at Illuminations. Wandering around the WS in the evening listening to it, people watching and snacking :) I have tried to find a copy of it but no luck. The Illuminations CD does not have it.

spectromagic's music, without a doubt.

so bummed it wont be there next month.

We love the music from every part of the Haunted Mansion ride, it'll never get old for me!!!
Things we quote, however, are really random, and I'm sure no one will know what I'm talking about...but here goes!!!
a) we will randomly just say "Norway" in the norwegian accent the narrator has on Maelstrom...."Velcome to Norrrrvay..." we say it ALL the time!!!
b) right as Illuminations at Epcot starts, the narrator goes through his schpiel, starting with an almost-creepy "Welcome.....to illuminations" we say that ALL the time as well...just randomly in conversations. So funny. We're such nerds haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter