• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite park and ride

My favorite park is Magic Kingdom and my favorite attraction is probably Pirates of the Caribbean! Although there are lots of rides that I like at Magic Kingdom :p

My favorite park would have to be Magic Kingdom (ooo shocker) i like it alot becasuse it is the biggest one and it has very fun rides. my favorite ride would be (at magic kingdom) would be space mountian.....but my all time favorite would be ROCKI'N ROLLERCOASTER!!!! :cool1::yay::banana::cheer2::woohoo::)

My favorite park is Magic kingdom but my favorite ride is at animal kingdom and is Expedition Everest. I have ridden that ride 23 times in a ROW! LITERALLY! (my father and i just keep going into the single rider line :))

My favourite park was Hollywood Studios and my favourite ride was the Rock n Roller Coaster!

Tough choice!! My favorite park is Magic Kingdom, but my favorite ride is either Kally River Rapids in Animal Kingdom or Toy Story Mania in Hollywood Studios. :)

Magic Kingdom, and Splash Mountain and Space Mountain are my favorite rides there. I also really like Expedition Everest and Soarin. :goodvibes

Mine is Magic Kingdom and probably Haunted Mansion; however I say that with a grain of salt because I have only been on it during one trip to WDW in 1990. When I went with my now husband in 2002 and our honeymoon in 2007 it was closed for Refurbishment. :( So a more recent favorite would have to be Splash Mountain until I get back to the mansion again!

Park? Definitely Magic Kingdom.
Ride...
I love BTMR, but I rode Space Mountain and Everest for the first time last year.
So I couldn't decide.

Epcot :upsidedow
i love Soarin' and space mountain (yes i know sm isn't in Epcot, but i still love it, okay?! :upsidedow )

My favorite park is hollywood studios
My favorite rides are splash mountain (not there but still my fav), Tower of Terror, and Rocking Roller Coaster :cool1::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter