Favorite, non-ride experience at Sea World?

Discussion in 'Sea World / Discovery Cove' started by Nguild20, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Nguild20

Nguild20 Earning My Ears

I have a 4 year old, and we are going to try to do everything he wants to at Sea World, but because of only having one day, I was hoping you could tell me what your favorite thing was that was not a ride. We will only be doing the little kiddy ones. Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. livndisney

livndisney DIS Veteran

It is quite easy to spend the day at Sea World and not ride a ride. We love the Sea Lion and Otter show, feeding the seal lions, the Shamu show (underwater viewing is back:thumbsup2), Pets Ahoy (air conditioned theater;)), watching the pearl divers, walking through the shark tunnel and watching the baby dolphins! You can also feed the dolphins or just hang out and watch them underwater.

4. Nguild20

Nguild20 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the suggestions! I think feeding the dolphins will be perfect for him! I plan on doing the main shows as well.

5. Blissikins

Blissikins Mouseketeer

My DH and I loved the Sealion and otter show, definitely recommend that.

If you have a little more cash to splash, what about one of the behind the scenes tours? I did the dolphin tour this past spring, and it was an amazing experience. Not sure of the age limit, I believe children under 13 just have to be accompanied by an adult.

6. MMA524

MMA524 Earning My Ears

My kids, ages 9 and 6, really got a kick out of the Stingray Lagoon. Petting the stingrays is like touching a slimy mushroom. Weird sensation.