Favorite, non-ride experience at Sea World?

Nguild20

Earning My Ears
I have a 4 year old, and we are going to try to do everything he wants to at Sea World, but because of only having one day, I was hoping you could tell me what your favorite thing was that was not a ride. We will only be doing the little kiddy ones. Thanks!

I have a 4 year old, and we are going to try to do everything he wants to at Sea World, but because of only having one day, I was hoping you could tell me what your favorite thing was that was not a ride. We will only be doing the little kiddy ones. Thanks!

It is quite easy to spend the day at Sea World and not ride a ride. We love the Sea Lion and Otter show, feeding the seal lions, the Shamu show (underwater viewing is back:thumbsup2), Pets Ahoy (air conditioned theater;)), watching the pearl divers, walking through the shark tunnel and watching the baby dolphins! You can also feed the dolphins or just hang out and watch them underwater.

Thanks for the suggestions! I think feeding the dolphins will be perfect for him! I plan on doing the main shows as well.

My DH and I loved the Sealion and otter show, definitely recommend that.

If you have a little more cash to splash, what about one of the behind the scenes tours? I did the dolphin tour this past spring, and it was an amazing experience. Not sure of the age limit, I believe children under 13 just have to be accompanied by an adult.

My kids, ages 9 and 6, really got a kick out of the Stingray Lagoon. Petting the stingrays is like touching a slimy mushroom. Weird sensation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter