• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Non-Park Restaurant

For my wife and me it is definitely Jiko!!!! It is by far our favorite restaurant anywhere at WDW.

Had to REALLY think about this one.... so many are in a tie.

I would have to say Shula's. Quiet, the best steak at WDW, service that reminds me of the fine restaurants in the late '60's.... I just really love it :).

Victoria & Alberts. :P

Jikos, Citricos, BlueZoo and sometimes Flying Fish depending on how they're doing (the Chef Counter is almost always superb). Oh, Kimono's is fun.

For lunch/non-signatures spots, Sanaa, the Wave and Raglan Road.

Counterservice, Wolfgang Puck Express, Captain Cook's at the Poly or for the really cheap, Earl of Sandwich.

Kona - still think it is under rated. Believe or not counter service at Riverside - great make your own salads.

Fancy: Jiko
Casual: Kona
Buffet: Trail's End
Quick Service: Wolfgang Puck Express & Earl of Sandwich

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter