Favorite Names eta: The Baby's here!

Hello, Clarice....

Except I'm not a real big fan of "Clarice" - my apologies to all the wonderful Clarices out there. It just reminds too much of "Silence w/ the Lambs."

I've thought of Clara or Charlotte even.

"Her name is Charlotte, but we call her Clare." LOL!

For a boy Gabriel
For a girl Bethany

In our case DS first name is the one his birth parents gave him. DDs first name is the first name that DH and me agreed on.

Maeleigh Gray Elaine (my best friend is Megan, moms middle name is lee, and Elaine is my other best friends middle name)

Honestly, I've never really considered boy names lol. My ex boyfriend son who I have been apart of his life since he was a 14 months old, is Braden. Braden was a top choice for a long time. I'd probably have to go with Graham.

If I had another one, it would have been either Katie or Haley
I don't really have a favorite boy's name.

Well, the names I gave my kids are still my favourites (Marika and Rio) but if for some reason I was naming a second said of kids I would probably go with India for a girl Tristan for a boy, but I don'T like either of those as much.

I still love DD' name-- Catherine Grace and would chose it again.

For a boy I loved the name Reid but DH didn't like it. Reid was my great grandfather's middle same.

I have a son named David
I have b/g twins:
The girl is Charlotte Elizabeth (I am a trendsetter)
The boy is Nicholas

So I suppose David and Charlotte were our first choices.
If I had to name b/g twins again...it would probably be Michael and Elise that I like right now

I have a Margaret right now. I like old fashioned names that aren't trendy or cutesy.

Baby #2 is due in Decemeber and I am trying to brainstorm names.

Eleanor Reagan is my pick for another girl.

I am clueless on what I'd name a boy. I love Christopher but don't like the name Chris. I love Matthew but I don't want a "Margaret and Matthew"--too matchy matchy for me. KWIM?

Laura

Paul

I am in my late 30's. I have named 3 children. These are my fav names of all time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter