• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Favorite Movie of 2006?

I loved Superman Returns. I wasn't anticipating it, had no expectations and the only reason I even saw it was because it was on the IMAX and I love to see movies in that format. I was really pleasantly surprised at Brandon Routh's turn as Superman. He really said alot with his eyes. I heard alot of complaints that it lacked enough action, but I thought it had just enough. I am hoping the sequel has more Clark Kent in it.

I loved Superman Returns. I wasn't anticipating it, had no expectations and the only reason I even saw it was because it was on the IMAX and I love to see movies in that format. I was really pleasantly surprised at Brandon Routh's turn as Superman. He really said alot with his eyes. I heard alot of complaints that it lacked enough action, but I thought it had just enough. I am hoping the sequel has more Clark Kent in it.

I've heard good things about this movie. Its next in my queue!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter